Lupin Green vs. Red released!

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Lupin Green vs. Red released!

Post by Jd- »

You can grab the torrent here, courtesy of Froth-Bite & Ureshii.

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm confident it'll be of the utmost quality.

Download it, support Lupin, be my friend.
grone4ever89
Community Hero

Re: Lupin Green vs. Red released!

Post by grone4ever89 »

THANKS FOR SHARING, JD. I'M JUST WONDERING HOW LONG DID TAKE YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE OVA? I STARTED DOWNLOADING ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO AND IT'S ONLY 14% DOWNLOADED WITH 10 HRS REMAINING OF DOWNLOAD...  :(  :-\  I HAVE A DSL CONNECTION WITH ATT&T YAHOO... DOES IT USUALLY TAKE THAT LONG TO DOWNLOAD IT ALL?...
karitaru
Community Hero

Post by karitaru »

Jd, which special is this one?
I don't recall seeing anything about it!
SkyVenger
Community Hero
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Post by SkyVenger »

Whattaf... it's more than 1 GB :P
Is there no lighter version for this?
How many seeders does this torrent have anyway?
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

karitaru wrote: Jd, which special is this one?
I don't recall seeing anything about it!
This is the OVA they released back in March, I believe it was. It's amazing, and they did an amazing job on the release.

EDIT: I'll give out a DDL link from my FTP for anyone who wants it. More Lupin fans the better.
Last edited by Jd- on October 4th, 2008, 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Julep7
DCTP is the best!!

Post by Julep7 »

Jd- wrote: This is the OVA they released back in March, I believe it was. It's amazing, and they did an amazing job on the release.

EDIT: I'll give out a DDL link from my FTP for anyone who wants it. More Lupin fans the better.
So, is this the 4th OVA then, or is there another one after "Return of Pycal"?
Also Jd-, I'd appreciate it if you could upload a DDL link since it's always taking me forever with torrent. I've got such a slow connection  :'(
Thanks!!

I've been "collecting" all the Lupin episodes, OVA's, TV Specials, etc. etc. over the past weeks and still haven't watched a single one. I just trust in your words that it's good  :P  Naa, I actually think I'll like it.
It's just so annoying and such a pain to dl, since the Lupin episodes with great quality seem to be ones that can be downloaded through torrent, the ones I found for DDL on the other hand are usually not as great. Well, I'll keep looking ...
xoph
Everybody lies...

Post by xoph »

Unbelievable!! Another awesome lupin special released by froth!! (yes, i know this is an ova...)

If the torrent is running slowly, both groups have really fast bots in their irc channels at rizon.

By the way, let's just not number the ovas :P
This could be called the 2nd, the 3rd or the 4th ova... I will attempt to post a 'complete' lupin list later.

Now the only ""unsubbed"" stuff is the (newest) 2008 special...
grone4ever89
Community Hero

Post by grone4ever89 »

xoph wrote: If the torrent is running slowly, both groups have really fast bots in their irc channels at rizon.
Sorry for not knowing about irc nor rizon... can you please give me the link to it? I'd like to download it faster since the estimated time to finish the download keeps on changing from 5 hrs to 23 hrs constantly...

Thank you
xoph
Everybody lies...

Post by xoph »

you must download and install mirc (the chat client)
http://www.mirc.com/

then open and connect to rizon network
/server irc.rizon.net

join #froth-bite or #ureshii channels
e.g.: /join #froth-bite

and use the bots... in this case:
/msg F_B|Icicle xdcc send 6

in that network, you could also join the dctp channel ( #dctp )
to chat, have fun or ask for help...

i'm sure you will have many doubts, maybe reading some web tutorial would help you a LOT:

http://www.kasshin.net/downloading.php
Julep7
DCTP is the best!!

Post by Julep7 »

I totally forgot to say: I already got the OVA from the bot, so I won't be needing a DDL link anymore (if you still wanna upload it for other people, that's fine by me  :P). Thanks anyway!
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

Julep7 wrote: I totally forgot to say: I already got the OVA from the bot, so I won't be needing a DDL link anymore (if you still wanna upload it for other people, that's fine by me  :P). Thanks anyway!
Heh, I've got it on our FTP for anyone who still wants it. I uploaded it for another forum as well, but since it's 1GB large, I can't just link it out in the open.

If anyone's looking for a great Lupin forum, my good friend Reed operates one for his website, found here. Great cast of characters over there.
grone4ever89
Community Hero

Post by grone4ever89 »

Jd-, do you know of any other sites where I can download Lupin TV specials?  I'm looking for Episode 0: First Contact but I can't find it...
djcj

Post by djcj »

xoph wrote: Now the only ""unsubbed"" stuff is the (newest) 2008 special...
And the rest of the second and third TV series.
But TV specials and OVAs should always have first priority.