Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by Callid »

Punishment - this variant is generally used as a drinking or risk based game. When a person is killed in the game they are made to take a punishment. In drinking circles this may be a shot of Gin or Vodka.

Found in the Wikipedia article about the game "Mafia".
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

Spoiler:
207 Stage Road
Hampstead NH
Needed directions for an interview.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

In Soviet Russia, Gin and Vodka shoot YOU!

Forwarding one of the only Soviet Russia jokes to work to a DC-loving friend who'll get it.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

高木刑事

Searching Pixiv.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

[censored]

Mafia admin stuff.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

360 A Mysterious Spring Beetle A

Ah...moving titles from the list of ones I don't have to the list of ones I do have. *^_^* There are now only about 37 titles on the list of episodes I don't have yet!

Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

[censored]

More Mafia admin stuff.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

This pair of serial killers’ crime spree began in July 1963 and ended in October 1965, claiming the lives of five children-Pauline Reid, John Kilbride, Keith
Bennett, Lesley Ann Downey and Edward Evans. Hindley and Brady became known as the moors murderers because two of the victims’ bodies were discovered on Saddleworth Moor, and a third was found in 1987. The body of Keith Bennett remains unfound at the time this magazine went to print.

Notes for a crime page in the school magazine.
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

Actoin Replay code for SoulSilver. Didn't worked :(
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Spoiler:
When Aoko finally awakes, at first she is surprised to even be awake. She survived? Yes, she must have, she’s lying on her bed staring at her ceiling. She wonders if it might not have been a nightmare, but no, she can feel the bruises around her neck, see a small dark spot on the wall where perhaps someone had smacked their head repeatedly.
And she can hear water. Running water, somewhere in her house.
Gingerly, she gets to her feet. She’s awfully sore from being slammed into the wall and has a terrible headache, but when she reaches back she can feel no blood or clotted blood in her hair, so thankfully it’s probably not bad. She wanders out of her room and into the hall.
There’s a light on in the bathroom. She can see the light shining out from under the door. She gravitates towards it, scared to be alone, even though her window had been closed and somebody had moved her dresser in front of it.
Kaito. Is he safe? Is he… okay? What was that thing?
The bathroom door isn’t locked. She peeks in.
She flushes violently for a moment to see the black clothes all dumped in a pile next to the toilet and Kaito sitting on the shower floor, curled up with his head pressed into his knees. The water pounding into his head has flattened his hair out, making him look bedraggled and forlorn, and he keeps rubbing his hands together. Even with the water lubricating this movement, they’re turning red.
“Kaito…â€
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

capital punishment

Editing a post in here. Find it!
Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

I am changing the subject of this thread to let Callid know

Post by Abs. »

è¸
Last edited by Abs. on March 16th, 2010, 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your opinion is always requested in Abs.' Random Polls of Whenever
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

Yea....of course Gosho is going to give a reason for Ran to step down from her karate and give Shinichi the shine and heroism....she has to so he can show off some more....

Quoting...