Mystery Poll: Poll #37

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Re: Mystery Poll: #13

Post by MoonRaven »

Where is the 'I don't care opinion'?
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

MoonRaven wrote:Where is the 'I don't care opinion'?
What's the point of having one? If you don't care, why are you even bothering?

Don't like this poll? Make one of your own—that way, you won't have this kind of problem.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

MoonRaven wrote:Where is the 'I don't care opinion'?
That's the "don't vote" option.
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

:P ;)
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

I really have no clue what to vote for and I don't think I've ever tried to establish an opinion on this one. While I don't think we need more family relation twists (especially when there are probably more to come), Vermouth's connection was probably planned back in her arc, so I need to look at it from that context.
If it is a family relation, I'd say it's either daughter or mother, but can't decide which. I'll probably vote in the last day.

Or maybe the Boss is the nephew of the grandfather of the cousin of the daughter of the brother of her uncle :V
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

I think she's the boss's daughter, but I read multiple theories on Vermouth being the boss's clone, but I think it would be very weird so I'm not convinced with it, although it would surprise the BO members a lot.
Kor
Administrator

Re: Mystery Poll: #14

Post by Kor »

In the midst of technical problems, so I can't go too much into editing the first post for the time being.
Poll 14 is up.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

I honestly think he has more than one objective, but mainly I voted something related to the drug, maybe to search for scientists to continue the project, but at the same time I think that it isn't really suitable for the second in command, it should be given to lower rank members, same goes for most of the other options, so the most likely option is either something related to the boss or to find infiltrators or traitors in the organization.
Last edited by Uchiha Shadow on June 24th, 2015, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

Voted for the internal affairs. He's the second in command, so while the Boss maintains the Organization, Rum probably is responsible how others see the Organization, and how they work with it. After all the Organization seems is international.

Also same as Uchiha I think Rum has more than one duty.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

Out of the tech problems, poll 15 should be posted later today.

My choice for poll 13 ended up being that Vermouth is the boss's daughter.
In poll 14 I voted for something else related to the internal affairs of the BO.
Kor
Administrator

Re: Mystery Poll: #15

Post by Kor »

The new poll is up
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

Kor wrote:The new poll is up here: http://strawpoll.me/4800760
Finally You gave a hard question to answer =P.

I picked the first option that Akai killed Scotch. But from what we seen in the flashback (Amuro pretty close to Akai, and Akai in blood), I think the kill was not intended, but actually an accident. For sure Amuro would not allow Akai to kill Scotch, and for sure would not stay close to him if he intentionally killed Scotch.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

I voted that Akai was indirectly responsible for Scotch's death, I'm not sure though.
unclesporkums
The one you'd never suspect...

Post by unclesporkums »

I chose "Akai was indirectly responsible for Scotch's Death" due to one theory that believes Amuro himself may have been forced to kill his friend when Akai made a slip. However, the Akai killed Scotch seems incredibly likely and is what I'd previously believed. I still may go back to that.
"Let's decide once and for all, Vermouth! No more hide-and-seek!!" - Conan Edogawa

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/unclesporkums?feature=mhee
Deviantart: http://drmuttonchops3.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: http://unclesporkums.tumblr.com/
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

unclesporkums wrote:I chose "Akai was indirectly responsible for Scotch's Death" due to one theory that believes Amuro himself may have been forced to kill his friend when Akai made a slip. However, the Akai killed Scotch seems incredibly likely and is what I'd previously believed. I still may go back to that.
I think the same.