Mystery Poll: Poll #37

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
Cider
Community Evil Overlord

Re: Mystery Poll: Week #5

Post by Cider »

Voted Kuroda because he seems sketchy. I think.
soul_dreamer

Re: Mystery Poll: Week #5

Post by soul_dreamer »

I don't have any theories of Who Rum is, but I hope that Rum will be 100% loyal to the organisation, and he or she won't turn their back on it and join Conan's side. I also hope Rum isn't from Akai's family (Shuu's father, Shuu's brother, etc), I don't have nothing against family drama, but I think Akai's family have enough focus to add the scenario "Akai's father is alive and he's working for the evil organisation that his son spied on". Besides, then there would be a chance that Rum would turn out to be good.

I also think it would be interesting if Rum was someone who work for the law enforcement. I mean we have law enforcement sending their agents to spy on BO, then why BO cannot send their agents to spy on law enforcement.
Kor
Administrator

Re: Mystery Poll: Week #6

Post by Kor »

New poll is up!
This was a very requested poll. And indeed, this is one of the biggest mysteries of the series so far, so let us know what you think is the solution to this mystery!

ImageImageImage
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

Like the VA, but my second choice would be Steve.
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
jimmy_kud0_tv2

Post by jimmy_kud0_tv2 »

I put Keiji, just because

Hey, he could join in with Agasa.
His given name "hiroshi" has the same kanji as "hakase" (professor)
No matter if you write Agasa Hiroshi (his actual name) or Agasa Hakase (professor Agasa) , its still " 阿笠博士 "

(maybe we will learn Chiba's name when his love story concludes??)
I hope that I can find someway to contribute to the community even if it's just random crack theories and looking things up for people who can't find the information they need.
ImageImage
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

Gosho. He's a self-insert character.
3DS FC: 4699-5851-2068
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

I went with Keiji.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be Isshin.

But most of all, I want it to be Steve :-X
jimmy_kud0_tv2 wrote: (maybe we will learn Chiba's name when his love story concludes??)
Yeah, I also think it might be the case.
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

Commi-Ninja wrote:Gosho. He's a self-insert character.
Does this mean Gosho gains and loses weight a lot too? :O
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

Jecka wrote:
Commi-Ninja wrote:Gosho. He's a self-insert character.
Does this mean Gosho gains and loses weight a lot too? :O
Perhaps. That can cause quite a lot of health problems, after all, and he did just have surgery...
3DS FC: 4699-5851-2068
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
Kor
Administrator

Re: Mystery Poll: Week #7

Post by Kor »

Seventh poll is up

This poll was suggested by the obscure forum user known by the name Jd-.

Just to reiterate. The poll asks who you think will die by the end, not who you want to see dead by the end.
unclesporkums
The one you'd never suspect...

Post by unclesporkums »

Voted for a bunch of people I thought could possibly be seen as "expendable, or "people the audience have been waiting for to die since they appeared", needless to say, this included most of the Org. Although, its highly unlikely given Shinichi's moral compass.

There were one or two ones I personally would've voted for, but didn't nor will I mention due to the backlash one gets.
"Let's decide once and for all, Vermouth! No more hide-and-seek!!" - Conan Edogawa

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/unclesporkums?feature=mhee
Deviantart: http://drmuttonchops3.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: http://unclesporkums.tumblr.com/
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

I still think Akai will die in the end.
Heliotropic

Post by Heliotropic »

Pretty much the entire organization has my vote. I just don't see it really going any other way.

I'm not sure Gosho has it in him to kill off a central character.
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

So far voted for Chianti, Korn, Gin, Vermouth, Rum and the Boss. Not Vodka cause for some reason I see him as a likely fellow to get arrested.
As far as good characters go, I can see Kir and James as potential to-be-killed candidates, but I don't entirely think Gosho has it in him to kill good characters.

I definitely don't think Akai will die. Gosho set up Jodie to be with him again (anyone with a relationship should be safe), and killing the dude after you bothered to have him fake his own death seems extremely wonky. Plus I think Gosho likes him too much to kill him.
jimmy_kud0_tv2

Post by jimmy_kud0_tv2 »

I really don't see anyone getting killed.

I also feel like if BO members have to get caught, that Gin will have to be caught somehow by Conan rather than Shuuichi or anyone else. Gin has been the main "face" of the BO since the beginning and needs to have some kind of direct confrontation with Conan/Shinichi and him alone.

But at the same time it also feels like it would be really difficult to tie up all of the loose ends of this type of series with out having a mass-shooting of a lot of the members. Many of the known ones don't seem like people you could just arrest.
I hope that I can find someway to contribute to the community even if it's just random crack theories and looking things up for people who can't find the information they need.
ImageImage