Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by mangaluva »

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPEALLYDOCIOUS!

Because I didn't want to spell it twice.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

\Yeah...it's rather annoying, actually....especially since the only girl I've ever been interested in is you, Ran...\ Ah? *leans in to kiss her cheek, trying to think of a way to distract her from talking about Conan*
That reminds me of a certain detective... *sits on his lap* Full of fangirls~
*hugs her tight* But I've never really paid attention to them. *smiling at her* Only you, Ran. It's always been you, even if you never knew it before. *kisses her*

Um...a piece of rp again... copied to paste into the IRC as a reminder of where we left off.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

Unmei no Roulette o Mawashite.

DC opening Contest, had to copy my vote to write it down well :)
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

[CENSORED]

[My intramural racquetball opponent's e-mail address.]
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

後

[...I honestly have no idea why.]
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

German-style board game

Copying the translation of "Autorenspiel". I like to use Wikipedia for translations of nouns^^
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2jhVr0P ... re=related

Something or other that I found on YouTube...what was I doing on YouTube? I don't remember....

((Oddly, I've never seen any of the movies in that picture, Mangaluva. Not entirely sure I'd want to either...))
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

Universidad de Scranton Oficina de Servicio de Careras y Oficina de Servicios Comunitarios

Youth Emplyment Series (YES) Descripcion de Participante Estudiantil

[Translating stuff at work]
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

Umandsf wrote: Universidad de Scranton Oficina de Servicio de Careras y Oficina de Servicios Comunitarios

Youth Emplyment Series (YES) Descripcion de Participante Estudiantil

[Translating stuff at work]
There's an "R" missing in "Carreras".
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

Uh oh... And it appears a lot and is sent.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

*Archi looks at a bulging and partly-cracked part of the ceiling* I wonder if there's something really heavy up there. Sweetheart, that's been there since we moved in. Has it? Really? *giving her a funny look* *trying to suppress laughter* Yeah, it has...or at least for many months. It doesn't change, so I don't worry about it. If it changed, I'd say something.

Sharing a conversation I had with my husband. He is remarkably unobservant....

takiko

Post by takiko »

Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Bauschleife bis 28.02. 14:57

Editing a post. A German post.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Krashkramer

Name of a photographer for class.

((none of them, Miakakiri? Too bad. The Dark Knight was one of Heath Ledger's last movies and he was AMAZING as the Joker, and the Mummy is an amazing action/horror... and the Pianist is one of the most beautifully tragic movies about the Holocaust ever... The Shawshank Redemption should be required viewing for all humans. How can you NOT like Morgan Freeman? :) ))