Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by Callid »

If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

Spoiler:
Be-- Because it's way too short and small! *blushes and moans as she feels his body against her. She grabs the bag and puts it near them* \check for yourself if you want to know... And I know how curious you can be... \
Too small? You mean it doesn't fit? You wear really short skirts a lot... \Enough for it to be rather dangerous sometimes...\ so what's wrong with a short skirt? *still wrestling with the bra hook* \Stupid thing...I want it OFF....\ *glances over at the bag, curious more at her reactions than anything, since he knows what's in there* Ran...*nearly a moan, he presses himself against her again*
Er...whoops.....hidden 'cause it's a little citrus-y....rp stuff from the IRC.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

altering my sig quote.
Elika12

Post by Elika12 »

Spoiler:
Adamastor é um mítico gigante baseado na mitologia greco-romana, referido por Luís de Camões n'Os Lusíadas. Representa as forças da natureza contra Vasco da Gama sob a forma de uma tempestade, ameaçando a ruína daquele que tentasse dobrar o Cabo da Boa Esperança e penetrasse no Oceano Ã
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Who needs satire when you've got Dara O'Brian trying to catch a ball in his mouth? XD

My sig.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

62.125 Att  /  144.135 Def

Browser game. Take a guess...
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

66.892 Att  /  362.666 Def 

Grundwerte
66.892 Att /  152.220 Def

See two posts pefore and guess^^
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Jewish gay blacks

Something my friend told me to put into Google images... the result is actually a wonderful thing.
Eve
Hiatus :P

Post by Eve »

11002 Things to Be Miserable About

Ish buying this book XD
Image Image
[quote="朱砂泪"]
镜湖翠微低云垂佳人å¸
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

Maybe Hattori/Kazuha are visiting again and are out and about while Mouri Kogoro is out playing Mahjong or something. .> Maybe if we're lucky the girls will get split from the guys. XD

Er...bit about an rp case. VERY much looking forward to playing this! nwn
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

Astrophysicist.

From some thread here... I can't remember why I copied it ???
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

takiko

Post by takiko »

It's all too sweet to last

[A Ctrl + C by my sis.]