Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
The Mask
Part-time teacher, full-time dreamer

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by The Mask »

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual

[Lyrics from "Tabloid Junkie"]
"Every man’s heart, one day, beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized."

- Ultimate Warrior (1959-2014)
Elika12

Post by Elika12 »

Spoiler:
When I'm felling down
Nothing seems ok
I see her eyes and I believe I'll find a way

When I'm feeling down
Things don't go so well
I see her eyes and I forget the tears that fall

When I'm alone in the street
And I'm scared and tired
For the first time in my whole life I felt desire

When I'm far from home
And I just don't want to be found
I run into your arms and they bring my feet back to the ground!

CHORUS
'Cause to love you means so much more (2X)
When I need to cry you make me try
I want to die and ask me why
'Cause I can't fight no more

When I'm felling down
Nothing seems ok
I see her eyes and I believe..
we'll find a way

I'm alone in the street
And I'm scared and tired
For the first time in my whole life I felt desire
When I'm far from home
And I just don't want to be found
I run into your arms and they bring my feet back to the ground!

CHORUS (2X)

CHORUS

When I wanted to stop
When I wanted to fail
I saw your eyes and I believed there's so much more…
So much more… so much more...

Fingertips- Cause to love you lyrics
Last edited by Elika12 on February 15th, 2010, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Spring

words: 305

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Curious though he was, Kaito refrained from looking at the papers Kudou was pouring over. Though, after seeing what looked like the hand of a dead body in the corner of a picture that had, momentarily, poked out from beneath a sheet of paper, Kaito was pretty sure he didn't, in fact, want to know.

“Kuroba-kun!â€
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

Spoiler:
that's a gift. *hides her face*
Ah? *looks down at her* Ran? What's wrong? Are you sure you're all right? You've been acting weird ever since I got here.... \Well, all day, actually...and for the past couple weeks...but I can't say that right now...I can't tell her, it would put her in danger.\
I'm just happy you're here... *stares at him* I really... I really wanted to... see you again... *unconciously, she starts getting closer to his face*
I wanted to see you too, Ran...\Ran....I want to kiss you...I really do...but...I can't make the promises I want to make right now...I have to see the Black Org put away first...until then it's just too dangerous. I want to protect you....\ *hugs her tight and buries his face in her shoulder, just holding her tight and enjoying the feeling of being so close*
Squished 'cause it's a little long...and has some mild implications..........no, nevermind, not really. It was getting ready to, though. I forgot to turn on logging in the IRC, so this is from me manual-logging the random crack rp.

On a side note...I have GOT to find a way to fix my sleep schedual....~_~* Why am I still up at 6am?
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

The original Gold and Silver boxes. Nostalgiafest.

Editing photo captions on Facebook. If you ever enjoyed the Game Corner, join the group "If you hate that the EU has banned the slot machines in Pokemon games".
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Spoiler:
..-. .. -. -.. / - .... . / -.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . .----. ... / -.. .- ..- --. .... - . .-. .-.-.- / ... .... . .----. .-.. .-.. / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / - .... . / - .... .. .-. -.. / -.-. .-.. ..- . .-.-.-
Prepping for tonight's rp. Hidden 'cause it'd give away half the puzzle.
Last edited by miakakiri on February 14th, 2010, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Elika12

Post by Elika12 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy1cX2Rg ... re=related

Don't touch the link pls is just my new stupid addiction XD
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

miakakiri wrote:
Spoiler:
..-. .. -. -.. / - .... . / -.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . .----. ... / -.. .- ..- --. .... - . .-. .-.-.- / ... .... . .----. .-.. .-.. / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / - .... . / - .... .. .-. -.. / -.-. .-.. ..- . .-.-.-
Prepping for tonight's rp. Hidden 'cause it'd give away half the puzzle.
Spoiler: Solution from above
Find the detective's daughter. She'll give you the third clue.
I know this code quite well; I use it to communicate with my neighbour in school^^
Spoiler: Small hint for the code - for safety in spoilers
But it's quite weak, it's only a monoalphabetic substitution after all...

Nothing copied.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

xxx o xo xox o / xxox xox ooo oo / o xxxx x / xoxx xx oxxx xox xo xox oxoo xoxoxo /  xxx x ox xxx x xx / xxxx xo xxx / o xxxx x / xxx x oxox ooo ox oxx / oxox xoxx xxo x xoxoxo

Er...doing rp. This is the first code.

@Callid: I know it's a weak code, but it's ment for the kids to get it easily so they can get on with chasing the clues.

Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

http://www.geass.jp/

from that other topic on the forum
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

March 26th

Looking up the release date of the new Pokemon games. CHARIZARD FTW!
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

Captioning...again.
dilbertschalter

Post by dilbertschalter »

extended tier 1, john a

mtg
Detective Movies Contest 2013: Information Thread  Current Faceoff

"The energies of our system will decay; the glory of the sun will be dimmed, and the earth, tideless and inert, will no longer tolerate the race which has for a moment disturbed its solitude. Man will go down into the pit, and all his thoughts will perish. The uneasy consciousness, which in this obscure corner has for a brief space broken the contented silence of the universe, will be at rest. Matter will know itself no longer. 'Imperishable monuments' and 'immortal deeds,' death itself, and love stronger than death, will be as though they had never been."
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Unconditional acceptance to Queen Margaret University! YEEEESSS! *happy dance*

My status. I just got accepted by my first-choice University unconditionally, which means that even if I dropped out of high school right now I'll be going. *does the KDD out of sheer joy*
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Someone who discovered the mistakes of my avatar. I think the

Editing a post in the First Impression Topic.

@ mangaluva:
Congratulations!
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive