Lock Your Doors

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Lock Your Doors

Post by mangaluva »

Four girls move into an old flat in Edinburgh, but something is already there and it wants them out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6T_PoSdVLE

This was written by me last year, and when I showed it to my flatmate she decided she wanted to film it. We assembled a cast who were happy to be paid in pizza and made our no-budget student horror movie :D It would be great to know what people think of it :)
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: Lock Your Doors

Post by kkslider5552000 »

it was pretty ok for what it is. I mean, it kept my interest the whole way and not in a "wow look at how awful this is" sort of way at all, so that alone counts for something.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

It was interesting and somewhat creepy (particularly the singing). The acting was better than I expected (as usually student films are pretty sad in that department).
3DS FC: 4699-5851-2068
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

All of the actors involved except for Gemma are actual drama students, so I'm glad that counted for something XD I'm glad it kept people's interest, since that's generally the most you can hope for with this kind of film XD
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

lol
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Yuri Iwamoto wrote:lol
...thanks? (Hoping for terror but any positive response is good)

Although there also exists a video of the dumb stuff we did while having way too much fun filming the party scene...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2VtgGLKlsY
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

well, more lol XD
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0bM9U-QsqY

And now the blooper reel exists! With a Bowling For Soup soundtrack and such highlights as "waitwaitwait... Scotland has a sun?"

This was fun, now I want to make another short film next year :) What can I do on a crappy student no-budget aside from horror...? (Because seriously, you have no idea how ridiculously easy it is to write horror.)
Stopwatch

Post by Stopwatch »

Comedy, of course. You could even make an amusing fake laugh track and include fourth wall breakage. *hides for unoriginality* Now, to watch this year's *clicks*.
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]