Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by Callid »

Music Is My Thing

Name of the last Hikaru no Go opening. I used it when I created my YT-playlist.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.japan-guide.com/list/e1002.html

Er...travel-guide website. Doing research for the next DCRP. Currently a little stuck.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
JDS
aka JD_SUCKS

Post by JDS »

1724.37 -!- 23 - #kiekkoliiga: ban *!*@*.si

this is what I had left on clipboard... and it's from 10,5 hours ago T_T
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

It's Doppelgänger week! Change your profile picture to someone famous you have been told you look like. After you update your profile photo then cut/paste this to your status

FB status. My picture is Hermione Granger holding books. The books alone should sell it, but really she has the same hair as me and everything.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/The ... ies/75431/

*^_^* My community! *^_^* Full of stories about Satou-keiji and/or Takagi-keiji! (Because they are my favorite characters!)
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Urbandictionary.com: 'Vaguebooking' An intentionally vague Facebook status update, that prompts friends to ask what's going on, or is possibly a cry for help. Mary is: "wondering if it is all worth it" Mark is: "thinking that was a bad idea" Example: "Have you talked to Mark? He's vaguebooking again. I wonder if he...'s back with Mary..."
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Berliner

The English word for the German "Berliner". Yes, I know they're the same, but I did not control it when I copied it.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

So What
Sober
I Don't Believe You
One Foot Wrong
Please Don't Leave Me
Bad Influence
Funhouse
Crystal Ball
Mean
It's All Your Fault
Ave Mary A
Glitter In The Air

Songlist for P!nk's "Funhouse" CD that i'm sending to a friend.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBjf-N4e_jU

Link for the OP. Doing some prepwork for the rp.

((And dangit, mangaluva, I don't like that song and now it's stuck in my head again! ~_~*))

Boxcar Children
Osorezan Revoir/The black thousand-paper-cranes

Post by Boxcar Children »

wich ep. is that song from? ???

Looks like conan geting kindnap and he dosent seem to mind! :o

I dont care if Im waching out order from my ep. list cause Im still on the Tenth Season but Ive finsh reading up to the manga "not so ending part". The ep. dosent seem to be part of the manga so it dosent mater if I wach it or not. So please tell me. :-[

Oh ya nice song :)
My Deviantart page==â–ºhttp://boxcarchildren.deviantart.com/
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GVRNl4tuAM

The ED from the rp. With sound.

((Boxcar Children, the episode shown there is an AO entitled "Two Days With The Culprit (First Day)". It's the first episode to have that particular OP. Episode 547.))

mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I don't know.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

46.528 Att  /  228.471 Def

Uhm...
A browser game again. This time it's even confidential data...
TheBlind
Insane Vigilante of JUSTICE!

Post by TheBlind »

Note to self, remember that I wrote this note to myself

I have no idea. I can't even make a joke out if it.
                                                      The Faces of Evil
                                 Trying to start a club about magical ponies!