Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by miakakiri »

EdogawaConan: Now Ayumi's made up some sort of story about how Shinichi left to fight the bad guys and sent Conan to protect Ran in his place....

RP edits again. Moving things--this is a piece of conversation between Hattori and Conan.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Spoiler:
Prologue
What Came Before

Ten Years Before Pandora
The crowd screamed and cheered as the last of the doves exploded out of Kuroba Toichi’s hat and flew around the ceiling of the theatre with the others. Toichi’s sharp ears picked up a high whistle, almost too high to be heard, and glanced slightly sideways with a smile as the doves, as one, flew down to the offstage area and the whistler. Kaito giggled as he was suddenly engulfed in feathers. Minami smiled gently as she helped her son lure the doves back into their cages.
Toichi allowed himself a warm smile as he turned his attention back to his audience. Minami hadn’t smiled like that a lot, lately. But soon, it would all be over. Tonight, after the show... this was it, it had to be, nothing else had matched the story so perfectly...
Then, Toichi would be free.
“Ladies and Gentlemen,â€
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

WHAT IS BETTER, TO HATE WHAT YOU HAVE OR TO LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE NOT??

Facebook status of my friend. Tried to research some answers from the net.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

The general election date has not been set, but will take place before June. Contenders are Labour’s Gordon Brown (PM, known to Jeremy Clarkson as “that one-eyed Scottish gitâ€
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

http://zulenha.deviantart.com/art/DC-Enough-113588487

Um....Oh yeah! This was a funny/cute picture I found while poking around Deviant Art. I wanted to show it to someone...but the only other person active in the IRC channel at that time was someone who's not really a Conan fan....~_~*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

viewtopic.php?p=73208#p73208

My still unsolved code...
Do you want to try it?
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

True. I have no idea where you're going, but I'm very much looking foward to it. I'm having fun imagining how unimpressed Kaito is going to be with all this. Japanese society couldn't get him to conform. The best they could do was provide a Shin-chan to distract him. The WW is so screwed.

Just now every basic HP quote is getting so messed up in my head by Kaito-reaction. Like the magic is real speech.

"Has anything strange but unexplainable ever happened around you?" Entire room shoots speaker a deadpan look as Kaito whistles innocently.

Comment on a friend's DC/MK/HP fanfic idea that I though was hilarious XDXD
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

http://efa.mvv-muenchen.de

Electronic time table information of my city's public transport system.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

*ponders and tries to lure back lazy muses with cookies*

IM post.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

public  transport

Researching vocabulary for my post above  ;D
ccppfan
I'm bluek's pet cat <3

Post by ccppfan »

mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

c-square wrote: Kudos to Girl19 and Pretztailfan95 for this week's pics, and I've added one of my own just for fun!

(Click [iurl=viewtopic.php?t=2766.0]here[/iurl] for last week's pics)

ImageImage
You can caption these last two together or separately.  It's up to you!

Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Hitomi no Chikara

Name of the 2nd Hikaru no Go ending. Needed for my comment in the ending contest.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Ne, ne....what's the weirdest murder weapon you've seen?
Hmm...the weirdest murder weapon... A bra wire. Weirdest? Um... Ah...the weirdest...
*look at Takagi* What?? A bra wire?? As a murder weapon?
Yes. Severed the spinal cord...it was a year or so ago...Megure-keibu was there for that case. So was Ran-san.

Er...yeah....me playing around. IRC. Someone seemed surprised when the bot came up with a fishing hook as a murder weapon. Copied it 'cause that could make an interesting plotbunny for someone.....