Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t5Nc0VVmjU

Correct opening theme for the rp.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

I walked into the bathroom and the toilet was on fire... I stood there for like a minute trying to decide whether I should put it out or get my camera.

Textsfromlastnight.com. Even funnier than MLIA, if only for the images it puts in your head.
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Scotland suffered record snowfall and cold this past month, and even though much of it has thawed now there are still large patches of hardpacked ice which refuse to melt. Linlithgow Peel is an ice rink. Lesser mortals avoid it. Dillon attempts to climb a hill slick with ice. Best moment's at about the halfway point.

Describing a video of my friends that they wanted me to upload. It is hilarious.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

nabkdh

Er....I think that was a code for something...an online game. I dunno... What is that?
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otkt0fhtM-A

[That Sherlock/Conan trailer someone linked to a while back.]
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

http://my.gpxpl.us/Miaka 

Er...pokemon egg-thing...it's fun!

Girl19

Post by Girl19 »

Spoiler:
I was uploading caps for the "Ai & Conan Screencaps" thread. ^^
[center]Image Image
â
takiko

Post by takiko »

mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Barney the Dinosaur

...school computer. I think someone was searching for this. I don't know who or why.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

!murder
  Oh no! Ayumi has murdered Alice with a(n) sword! With not many people around to solve this heinous crime, can Miaka do it alone?!
!murder
  Oh no! Alice has murdered Ayumi with a(n) knife! With not many people around to solve this heinous crime, can Subi do it alone?!
revenge!
Revenge.

IRC amusement. I (Miaka) play Ayumi. Alice is played by Subi. Neko-san was spamming the bot....

Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

_____\            _____\
/  . \            /  . \
\____/            \____/
        ________

large version of the ಠ_ಠ smiley