Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by Callid »

- nothing
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otkt0fhtM-A

I highly advise that you watch this, by the way. Somebody took the trailer for the new Sherlock Holmes movie and put DC clips to it, and it looks AMAZING ♥
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

Um...rp episode edits again. ~_~* Probably won't go up today, though, because I have too many other things that need to get done. ~_~*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Spoiler:

SYSTEM REFERENCE 3.5

TheRaven & stephenh

INDEX  BRIEF  DETAIL  LEGAL

ZOMBIE
Zombies are corpses reanimated through dark and sinister magic.

Because of their utter lack of intelligence, the instructions given to a newly created zombie must be very simple.

CREATING A ZOMBIE

“Zombieâ€
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Jesus backwards sounds like sausage. That is all

FaceBook group.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Vermouth: *laughs, lighting up a cigarette* You're such an unpredictable man... /No, Gin... Silver bullet will put an end to our organization/

Asking for clarification on a line.....
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Spoiler:
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

å
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDN_9V71reQ

Um....something from the episode edit...I think it's the ED link....Oh yeah, it is. I had to fix it because for some reason the Archive wasn't picking up on the link as a link, so I had to program it as a hyperlink....

mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

SocialInterview.com asked me "What is the theme song of this photo?"

I answered "What do you think it is Captian Obvious?"

The picture is a picture of some Pokemon figures  :D :D
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

In den letzten Tagen haben mich deine Angriffe nicht sonderlich gestört, da ich im Urlaub war und ohnehin nicht alle Rohstoffe verwerten konnte, aber jetzt bin ich wieder "voll da".

Editing a message to an attacker in a browser game - in German of course.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

The Death Mansion and the Red Wall (Item on Hand)

Decided I wasn't going to type everything out by hand, but I wanted to update my list of episodes.

miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Today, i was playing mario cart and then i got called up to dinner. I forgot to pause the game and when I came back down, Mario was jumping up and down because we got first place. I'm so confused.

Poking around on "my life is average" and found this one, which I thought was hilarious, so I copied it to send to my husband over aim, as he sits at his computer on the other side of the house. ~_~* I feel like I'm back in college again, instant-messaging my roommate from like 5 feet away. ~_~*

mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

' WINTER '

by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre

Shit It's Cold

The End

Poem my mom sent me. Considering that it's -10C at midday at the moment, it's very true.