Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Eve
Hiatus :P

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by Eve »

Robert Downey Jr. - A New Sherlock Holmes
Image Image
[quote="朱砂泪"]
镜湖翠微低云垂佳人å¸
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Detective-Conan-Met ... 4838c31928

[Browsing eBay for Conan items. I wonder how many are legit.]
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

hm... not entirely sure what this is from.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

:pc:
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Awww... D:

LUUUUCKYYYYYY! but NOOOOOO... ALBERTA?!?!? If I ever get it, i'm only watching the Japanese voices with english subs... CANADIAN?!?!?! VYE?!?!? *has a spazz and goes into rant about english names* okay, i'm all better now XDXD

I... have never said that. I haven't said "heck" since I was about eight (not even around my grandparents, grandma's known to say "well, sh1t" when surprised; when my oldest cousin was born, my aunt warned her about her language, so she switched to "my word" until my brother was about nine, causing my cousin's first curse word to be "oh, grandma's word!" XDXDXD). I might say "what the actual hell?". That's all... weird. I wanna get it! I got £130 for Christmas between my relatives, TO AMAZON! XD

Cool... did that say "mirrors for eyes"? Though fish slightly creep me out... not to Kaito-level, but I just find them a bit creepy ^_^; I do find the depths of the ocean facsinating, though. I mean, we know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the ocean floor. Marine Biology? Awesome idea! Like I always say; find something you enjoy doing, and find someone who'll pay you to do it ^_- XDXD Great that she remembered, isn't it?

I WANNA SEE THAT MOVIE! I haven't yet T_T Jazz is awesome, my mom got a Peanuts jazz CD and I keep stealing it... XDXD

Awww... how can you hate LINUS? Yeah, that's how animation used to be. Never watched old Scooby Doo episodes? You could always totally tell where the secret door was, because that bit of the wall would majorly stand out. Animation was difficult in the eighties and nineties, and backgrounds were always totally separated from the things that moved. That's why a lot of old cartoons also have "looping" backgrounds (watch a chase scene in old Tom & Jerry and watch the background; it'll go past the same doorway, table and grandfather clock twenty times, since they only drew a short stretch of background and reused it endlessly). I love Peanuts ~♥

I got some AWESOME movies from my brother- The Shawshank Redemption (always makes me want to cry when Andy escapes, and swear at Warden Norton when he shoots Tommy, the bastard D:< but Morgan Freeman is wonderful as Red), The Blues Brothers (just priceless in so many ways, and James Brown sings in it too!) and The Colour Of Magic (from the Terry Pratchett book; not as good as the book, but as good as a movie of a book can be). I also got Napoleon Dynamite from my mom (CLASSIC. UTTER CLASSIC. I’m already plotting to learn his dance at the elections XD). I got the P!nk CD “Try Thisâ€
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

探å
kaitoushinichi

Post by kaitoushinichi »

No wise man ever wished to be younger.
  - Jonathan Swift
I have given two cousins to war and I stand ready to sacrifice my wife's brother.
  - Artemus Ward
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him.
  - Galileo Galilei
My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes.
  - Ronald Reagan

(Happened to be searching random quotes for my language arts class...)
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

I will not, in the middle of the night, shear off Gin's hair and use it to make a disguise (a la the Marx Brothers in Night At The Opera)

I will not suggest that, being focused on pure evil, we hang out with the KKK

I will not wear a ninja costume, Batman costume or V costume and claim that since it's all black, it's uniform

I will not produce Rorshack (sp?) images and start psychoanalyzing all of my coworker's issues (Chianti alone could keep me entertained for a while, though)

pasting thoughts into the "things I should not do in the Black Org" thread (I was trying to get my spell checker to check Rorschach, but it had no idea either so I winged it and have been corrected  :P )
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Against Schillok. I'm white.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

8130B000 3C04
8130B002 8033
8130B004 9485
8130B006 EDBA
8130B008 24A5
8130B00A 0001
8130B00C A485
8130B00E EDBA
8130B010 03E0
8130B012 0008
8124C7F0 0C0C
8124C7F2 2C00

Super Mario 64 Gameshark code  ;D
kaitoushinichi

Post by kaitoushinichi »

This is my MUSIC GAME: (I'm serious about my results!!)

The Music Game

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing. The questions are: Opening Credits, Waking Up, First Day of School, Falling in Love, Fight Song, Breaking Up, Prom, Life is just...OK, Mental Breakdown, Driving, Flashback, Getting Back Together, Birth of Child, Wedding, Final Battle, Death Scene, Funeral Song, End Credits.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
As soon as you're done with the game, post your results in your profile

Opening Credits: Start (Rina Aiuchi)

Waking Up: Start in my Life (Mai Kuraki)

First Day of School: Jitenshya TRANS: Bycicle (WaT)

Falling in Love: Around Here (9 to 5- Original Broadway Cast)

Fight Song: Love or Lust (Ken Hirai)

Breaking Up: Girigiri Chop (B'z)

Prom: Secret of my Heart (Mai Kuraki)

Life is just...OK: KIREIDA trans:You're Pretty except the main point of the song is about getting rejected by a girl... (w-inds)

Mental Breakdown: Wasurezaki--trans:Forget Me Notnot exactly, but live with that translation... (Garnet Crow)

Driving: Be Prepared (Lion King)

Flashback: The Music of the Night (The Phantom of the Opera- Original Broadway Cast)

Getting Back Together: Yume No Basho He

Birth of Child: Gomen ne Juliet

Wedding: Down Once More...Track Down This Murderer (The Phantom of the Opera- Original Broadway Cast)

Final Battle: I Still Believe ~Tameiki~ (Yumi Shizuka)

Death Scene: Kazauta (w-inds)

Funeral Song: Life is... ~another story~ (Ken Hirai)

End Credits: Forever Love (X Japan)
Found
Dead.

Post by Found »

Prom? Seriously, that's the first music survey I've seen like that. *thought strikes, goes on Google.*

And no, that's not what came out when I presses ctrl+v. This is:

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq57 ... tled-3.jpg

Haha. Image link of Heiji, Conan, and Hakuba running in the rain, cropped from the lavender mansion thing.
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

viewtopic.php?t=2516.0

Helping someone out.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

This is my MUSIC GAME: (Awesome result…)

The Music Game

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing. The questions are: Opening Credits, Waking Up, First Day of School, Falling in Love, Fight Song, Breaking Up, Prom, Life is just...OK, Mental Breakdown, Driving, Flashback, Getting Back Together, Birth of Child, Wedding, Final Battle, Death Scene, Funeral Song, End Credits.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
As soon as you're done with the game, post your results in your profile

Opening Credits: Angels

Waking Up: My Vietnam

First Day of School: High School Never Ends

Falling in Love: Where Is Your Heart

Fight Song: Bad Influence

Breaking Up: Before He Cheats

Prom: Blaze Of Glory

Life is just...OK: Punk Rock 101

Mental Breakdown: Because Of You

Driving: Puzzle

Flashback: Behind These Hazel Eyes

Getting Back Together: Rakuen

Birth of Child: Forgiven

Wedding: Brighter

Final Battle: Burn It To The Ground

Death Scene: My Immortal

Funeral Song: Hear Me

End Credits: Comatose

I borrowed KaitouShinichi's music quiz and filled it out for my Bebo.... Gotta love my Shuffle ♥
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

* EdogawaConan doesn't notice because he has the towel over his face, trying to get his hair dry.

Rp edits. This ep won't go up until tomorrow, because I can't focus today. Too many errands. (For anyone who happens to be interested, the eps will continue to be posted to the Archive at http://www.dcrpa.blogspot.com )
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.