Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by mangaluva »

105-910-5740.

.. no i'm not going to tell you what this number is for XDXD It's not a phone number.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7946/img003yb.jpg

Um.....Oh yeah! I was showing people my cosplay from Anime Boston last year! *^_^* It's not very good, but you should at least be able to tell who I'm supposed to be. *^_^*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

Elika12

Post by Elika12 »

i can't see the image  :'(

installing Virtual CD V10
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

Okay, it should not be foggy outside at 12:30 in the afternoon. :|
WHY IS IT.
fjsakldjfjlhsjkdf
Dunno?
* Miaka stifles the impulse to make a Persona 4 reference, because Subi-san hasn't played that and wouldn't get it.
Oh.
Well, I failed to save this conversation in time.
orz
* MugenEXE goes back a week
* Miaka falls over laughing.
*Miaka looks like she's in pain... you decide to leave them alone*

Funny stuff in IRC again! *^_^* Making Persona 4 references...if you've played the game you'll probably get the jokes, but if you haven't it'll make no sense at all.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Beastly
That was expected from my Silver Bullet

Post by Beastly »

Oh no Heiji was shocked
Mikan
The Case-er.

Post by Mikan »

the winter break

when did i actually copied that?
My happiness comes from the kindness of those around me.
CarpetCrawler
Community Hero

Post by CarpetCrawler »

Mou Ichido Kiss Shitakatta

Posting in a "Last Song You Listened to" thread. Of course, it's by B'z!
Mikan
The Case-er.

Post by Mikan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GarKr581RuM

uhm. i forgot it.
oh yeah i remember! its shugo chara musical!
My happiness comes from the kindness of those around me.
Found
Dead.

Post by Found »

Er, what's in my clipboard right now is confidential :P I can tell you that I'd shown it to someone on a chat window..
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

I do not claim to own any of the characters in Meitantei Conan. They are the intellectual property of Aoyama Gosho. All characters, couples and locations, if Canon, will be faithful to the manga, so if you’re into fics with weird pairings like Shinichi and Heiji, the back button is at the top there. The fic may not make sense if you have not read up to chapter 698, which you can do at a site called (read between the lines) O/n/e/ma/n/g/a, but I advise you to buy the official Tankoban novels (up to volume 32 are out in English at the time of writing) so that Aoyama-sensei can afford to continue gracing us with his imagination. Now, I hope you enjoy the fic! (If you don’t, please see my previous comments re the back button).

Fic disclaimer.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

nothing.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

0101E2D5

Some Gameshark Code :D ;D