Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by Umandsf »

I so want finals to be over. I can be home and watch more Conan! =D

[That is so true. Only three more to go.]
blurfbreg

Post by blurfbreg »

Umandsf wrote: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... y-revealed

[Pretty self-explanatory (but I order you not to click!)]
i couldn't resist :P
Sleep tight; Don't let the bedbugs bite.
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

パワーパフガールズ

[...Oh, right. Adding pixiv tag.]
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

"When your highest goal is the pursuit of the truth, what do you do when you find out your whole life is a lie? Kudo Shinichi must face the mystery of his past, but its secrets may shatter all his hopes for the future. And what of Kaitou Kid...?"

Summery for "Relative Truth" by Becky Tailweaver. I was trying to explain it to someone without spoiling anything....
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

Sherlock3
blah blah blah blah blah

Post by Sherlock3 »

sadly nothing comes up for me  :'(
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

1. d2-d4 / e7-e6
2. e2-e4 / d7-d5
3. e4-e5 / c7-c5
4. c2-c3 / Nb8-d6
5. Ng1-f3 / f7-f6
6. Bf1-d3 / f6xe5
7. Sf3xe5 / Ng8-f6
8. Lc1-g5 / c5xd4
9. Lg5xf6 / Qd8xf6
10. Dd1-h5+ !? / g7-g6
11. Se5-g4 / Qf6-g7
12. Dh5-h3 / h7-h5

This time we only have the moves. At this point the game ended; white resigned. If you haven't watched the game, guess whether I'm white or black...
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

http://www.edogawaconan.com/modules/pho ... nan088.jpg

[Okay, seriously. He's not even trying to hide it. :D]
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Notes: A Changeling is a creature found in Western European folklore and folk religion. It is typically described as being the offspring of a fairy, troll, elf or other legendary creature that has been secretly left in the place of a human child. A human child might be taken due to many factors: to act as a servant, the love of a human child, or malice. Most often it was thought that fairies exchanged the children. Some Norwegian tales tell that the change was made to prevent inbreeding: to give trolls and humans new blood, humans were given children with enormous strength as a reward. In some rare cases, the very elderly of the Fairy people would be exchanged in the place of a human babe, and then the old fairy could live in comfort, being coddled by its human parents.

Notes for a future fic of mine. Guess who the mischief-loving Changeling is? XD
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

"I wonder if I’m pissing anybody off with this? Oooh, I hope so…"

Line in Windfall, I thought it was hillarious....Kaito is awesome....*^_^*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

新一

[pixiv tag...again]
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Another board.
Please tell me if you're bored by the boards...
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

"yo se como hacer para identificar los 3 numeros positivos,pero si hay mas de una terna,"

It is in Spanish, I was asking a friend about some college homework :)
Girl19

Post by Girl19 »

ã
[center]Image Image
â