Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Found
Dead.

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by Found »

Ag+(aq) + Fe2+(aq)  Ag(s) + Fe3+(aq)

WHUT?

... oh yeah, I'm using my sister's account. o_o" I have no idea what that means.
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

CarpetCrawler
Community Hero

Post by CarpetCrawler »

The Bases Loaded series was probably the crappier than the regular Baseball game, though.

Discussing the various baseball games on the NES. We were having a debate over which was the worst. "Baseball" is pretty bad... I think I change my mind on which one is the worst after all...
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

[The frustration of trying to switch to another image host.]
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

48. b4-b5 / Sf5-e7
49. Rc7xe7+ / Ke6xe7
50. b5-b6 / Ke7-d6
51. b6-b7 / Kd6-c7
52. Kf4-e5 / Kc7xb7
53. Ke5-f6 /

The last moves of my chess game. I'm black and resigned at that point. (1-0)
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
karisama
why do we bake cookies and cook bacon?

Post by karisama »

"I swear to drunk I'm not God." - Colonel Roy Mustang [from a fanmade icon]

Al: So what's your strategy, Brother?
Ed: I told you, a fist in his face!

Hughes: Yo, Ed! Getting it on with a girl in your hospital room?
Ed: She's just my automail mechanic!
Hughes: Ah, so you've seduced your mechanic? Not bad, midget.

"LOYAL CANINE HOW WE SALUTE THEE!" - Colonel
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... id=2957607

[The source of my desktop and signature. Do check it out.]
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Lysergic Acid Diethylamide

...explaining to a friend what LSD is. I had to copy and paste the full name because I can't spell it  :D
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/897571/7/Windfall

Fanfic I'm reading. Ysabet's "Windfall". Sorta centered on Ayumi and Kaito...REALLY cool and I can't stop reading!! Someone asked me what I was reading and I copy-pasted it to post, so they could find the fic to read. *^_^*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

http://www.animesaimoe.org/

[Ai-chan must advance to second round next year!]
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Part 3
It’s so cold out here. It would be, it’s Christmas Eve and near midnight at that. It’s not snowing anymore but the stuff is in drifts all over the place, just seeming to radiate cold. I don’t really care. It suits my mood, it’s just like that bum, that punk, that scumbag, that maggot. I hate him. I don’t know why I put up with him for so long. A whole year, almost precisely. God, the NYPD choir’s even out in force again. Déjà vu.
It had been so wonderful. A cold, clear night, just like this, snow everywhere, singing coppers, the whole mushy romantic bit. He was so handsome, though, and he thought I looked like an actress. He promised me Broadway and everything. Dancing in the snow with a handsome stranger, all alone except for the band that kept playing, just for us. It was so romantic, it really appealed to the actress in me. Well, that dream didn’t last long.
He never got me to Broadway, never even tried, and just weighed me down when I did. He can call me a slut on junk all he likes, it’s not my fault I ended up on a drip in that bed. He took my dreams from me and sent me there, and he’s done no better. He’s sitting in jail like an old drunk just now, and how am I supposed to afford bail? I’ve no money at all thanks to that cheap, lousy faggot. Okay, the drugs took a lot too, but I’m off them now. Without him, I won’t need them.
And now they’re singing “Galway Bayâ€
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

/msg NickServ IDENTIFY

[IRC stuffs]
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Children In Need

On Friday 20th November, 6th year managed to raise £1283.10 for Children In Need by dressing up as various characters. These groups included: Count Von Morrison, Baywatch, Pirates, Cavemen, Ally Wood’s Farm, Cowboys, Gangstas, Superheroes, The Spice Girls, Christmas, Bill and Ben, Zombies, Masquerade, Priests, a Nun, a hippy, a nurse, a drunk, a duck, Police, Criminals, Morphsuits, the lady-boys of LA and of course Steven Sim dressed as a ned with his car.

Thank you to everyone who gave money and took part!
It is very much appreciated.

Article for my school magazine. That day was fun  ;D (<hippy)
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Nothing at all...
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

!murder
  Oh no! Mugen has murdered Mugen with a(n) shoe ! With not many people around to solve this heinous crime, can Subi|School do it alone?!
XD
Neko-san, learn to assume everyone here is female unless proven otherwise...
!murder
  Oh no! Miaka has murdered Miaka with a(n) shoe ! With not many people around to solve this heinous crime, can [TsuburayaMitsuhiko] do it alone?!
double suicide!
I killed myself with a shoe?
WHYY?

I killed myself with a shoe, apparently....(irc bot-stuffs again). Actually, that's not quite so unbelievable....I used to wear shoes with no traction and fall down all the time...That was back in college, though, and it was a way to get attention...~_~*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.