Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by mangaluva »

Working Title: Faerie Thief
Themes: magic, dreams, mythology,
Notes: Reading about Changelings and how mischevious they are... and thinking about how similar Shinichi and Kaito look... and this happened. Seriously AU, Hakuba and Aoko kind of don't exist, is niggling at me to be KaiCon.

I write these kind of profiles whenever I get random plunnies that look to be serial fics.
blackcat

Post by blackcat »

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread. ... 81&page=65

The page for a Kampfer vol. 10 summary.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Physical/biological: age, height, size, state of health, assets, flaws, sexuality, gait, voice.

Psychological: intelligence, temperament, happiness/unhappiness, attitudes, self-knowledge, unconscious aspects.

Interpersonal/cultural: family, friends, colleagues, birthplace, education, hobbies, beliefs, values, lifestyle.

Personal history: major events in the life, including the best and the most traumatic.

notes about writing fiction.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/skuld2.jpg

Link for a picture....that's Skuld, from Ah! Megami-sama, killing bugs. The typobugs were after us again on IRC....
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

I'm sure there's some kind of chemistry there. Maybe not the same, but probably something. Of course, I still have a lot of catching up to do, so I don't see myself really liking this coupling at the moment.

[Finally going into couples threads.]
Pretztailfan95
EEH!? EASY MODE!?

Post by Pretztailfan95 »

Billy Jukes wrote:Rule of thumb, where Conan goes, people die :P

((Adding this to my sig. The best quote ever.))
Billy Jukes wrote:Rule of thumb, where Conan goes, people die :P
ImageMade by Mizzicco! THANK YOU!!!
!slap Heiji
* +[TsuburayaMitsuhiko] slaps trout around with a Heiji
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Shadow of a Second Shinichi (Code)

Um...more rp stuff, actually....we're in the process of creating a blog where one can read through the whole rp without the interruptions of commentary. It's up for reading at dcrpa.blogspot.com if anyone is interested. So far only up to episode 5 is available, but I'm working to get the rest up now. Should be done by the end of tonight.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Hiro Mashima

Rave Master still sucks. Confirmed.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
CarpetCrawler
Community Hero

Post by CarpetCrawler »

I can't remember anything
can't tell if this is true or dream
deep down inside I feel to scream
this terrible silence stops me

now that the war is through with me
I'm waking up, I cannot see
that there's not much left of me
nothing is real but pain now

hold my breath as I wish for death
oh please God, wake me

IMO, Metallica's best song. But I guess that's not really an uncommon opinion or anything...
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

Azusa,

I made a separate account for you to use.

((Note for my imotou))
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Subi: ((Conan would also like to remind everyone to please sit a fair distance from the screen and have plenty of light!))

Still re-editing rp episodes.... And I'm sitting in a dark room (because my husband went to sleep) to work on my computer....so I pasted that into IRC 'cause it's funny.

mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

This is an image of the entrance to the Go-oh shrine in Naoshima, in the Nagawa Prefecture of Japan, but taken from the inside. The darkness inside the underground shring contrasts with the daylight outside, making the doorway seem blindingly white and creating the impression that the staircase leads “into the lightâ€
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

http://dict.leo.org/

The dictionary I use for German->English translation
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
Girl19

Post by Girl19 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-jdZhADepE
Spoiler:
One of my favorite songs! <3
[center]Image Image
â