Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by mangaluva »

I do not own or claim to own Meitantei Conan/Case Closed. If I did, I would be luxuriating in my royalties, not writing fanfic in the back of old maths jotters instead of doing homework. -_-

Disclaimer for my fanfic  :P
Pretztailfan95
EEH!? EASY MODE!?

Post by Pretztailfan95 »

mangaluva wrote: I do not own or claim to own Meitantei Conan/Case Closed. If I did, I would be luxuriating in my royalties, not writing fanfic in the back of old maths jotters instead of doing homework. -_-

Disclaimer for my fanfic  :P
((That means it's updated?! :o ))

Coming up for a caption that was not DBZ related since someone already stole it.
Billy Jukes wrote:Rule of thumb, where Conan goes, people die :P
ImageMade by Mizzicco! THANK YOU!!!
!slap Heiji
* +[TsuburayaMitsuhiko] slaps trout around with a Heiji
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

Oh, boy. Now he has TINA to worry about. I wonder what will happen when the next main lady comes around (at this rate, around 2079, but I can wait :p). Great work, sir!

[Comment on Case Closed Abridged - Episode 10]
Pretztailfan95
EEH!? EASY MODE!?

Post by Pretztailfan95 »

Umandsf wrote: Oh, boy. Now he has TINA to worry about. I wonder what will happen when the next main lady comes around (at this rate, around 2079, but I can wait :p). Great work, sir!

[Comment on Case Closed Abridged - Episode 10]
(woot!))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f8rjxFUglc

Was gonna post this on the cbox. LK's done it again...but it's also slightly disturbing...O_o
!slap Heiji
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Eddie Izzard-Stripped
The show began in classic British fashion- two hours of queuing. We’d only just reached our seats when the lights went down and the man (actually dressed like one for once) himself appeared onstage- and there were still a couple hundred people behind us, who started cheering and partying anyway. The show lasted a good three hours, covering dogs kneading bread, evil ducks, ninja sheep, Steve the Traumatized Squirrel, the Farmyard Jazz band, Jesus’ six older brothers (Aysus, Beesus, Ceasus, Deesus, Eesus and Efsus) and the Plague of More Frogs Than Usual. There was a brief intermission for CPR to be administered, beers to be refilled and the canteen searched for jam (there was none, but Darth Vader could whip you up a very nice Penne a la Arabiatta), during which two large screens on either side of the stage displayed Tweets that had been sent to Eddie during the show by Twits, offering such pearls of wisdom as “Jesters do oft prove Prophets-Shakespeareâ€
Pretztailfan95
EEH!? EASY MODE!?

Post by Pretztailfan95 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw-VnhSA07E&fmt=18

Listening to epic arrangements of Touhou music~
!slap Heiji
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

...contents page for the magazine.
Pretztailfan95
EEH!? EASY MODE!?

Post by Pretztailfan95 »

Showing a preview :D

Sending something to Chiyu-chan on FFnet. XD
!slap Heiji
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

Had my first taste of soymilk this morning. It wasn't bad, but it may have deterred me from a secon helping of cereal.

[New Facebook and Twitter status]
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Finally saw New Moon. Thank you Bella for cracking your head open- it made Jacob take his shirt off <3

new status message  ♥ ;D ♥
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

"What's with these symbols?"
Letters?
* HaibaraAi takes a closer look
"Maybe even a name..."
Letters? In Romaji? *moves closer to try and see*
* EdogawaConan is now intrigued

Editing the rp and had a question for Neko-san....
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Don't dare to ask!
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

Any ideas for a title?
Code of the Die?
XD
Make it sound like something it isn't, that way our readers can get mad with him too?
Die Case Code?

Again from the rp edit....yeah, it's practically the only thing I do on Monday....~_~*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

[I was captioning.]
Girl19

Post by Girl19 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fTcLMsAMD4
Spoiler:
Ending of Umineko No Naku Koro Ni >> La Divina Tragedia - Makyoku
[center]Image Image