The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Re: The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

Post by Umandsf »

Maybe, but avatar is a tad large, and signature I consider too plain...yet when I see them, my body just naturally looks at something else or my finger naturally scrolls the screens so as to remove them from sight. I think I have a problem. T_T
Mizzicco
The Rabbit With A Murderous Desire....

Post by Mizzicco »

Umandsf wrote: Maybe, but avatar is a tad large, and signature I consider too plain...yet when I see them, my body just naturally looks at something else or my finger naturally scrolls the screens so as to remove them from sight. I think I have a problem. T_T
Umandsf...*puts hand on Umandsf's shoulder*... u r...... JEALOUS. ;D
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

O_O Now that I think about it, you're right. I am. GAH!!! I definitely have problems!

Um, getting off topic here.
Mizzicco

Post by Mizzicco »

Umandsf wrote: O_O Now that I think about it, you're right. I am. GAH!!! I definitely have problems!

Um, getting off topic here.
aahhh, who cares xD *Jd- peering at me* oops...sry lol jk ;D
Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Post by Abs. »

No, you are doing a fine job of staying on topic by introducing yourselves in more detail.  ;D
Your opinion is always requested in Abs.' Random Polls of Whenever
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

Hmm, the plain guy has a point there.
Mizzicco

Post by Mizzicco »

;D
aiumi

Post by aiumi »

Umandsf wrote: Maybe, but avatar is a tad large, and signature I consider too plain...yet when I see them, my body just naturally looks at something else or my finger naturally scrolls the screens so as to remove them from sight. I think I have a problem. T_T
why would you want to do that?
Mizzicco

Post by Mizzicco »

aiumi wrote:
hes just jealous ;D
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

Hmm, I'm better now. No sudden reactions. Anyway, welcome.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

Another Filipino, eh?
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

An incorrect guesser. (I am of Dominican heritage.)
aiumi

Post by aiumi »

bluekaitou1412 wrote: Another Filipino, eh?
;)
aiumi

Post by aiumi »

Mizzicco wrote:
aiumi wrote:
hes just jealous ;D
with..what/who? and why? :D
hakkaino7
Purple Monkey Dishwasher at your service

Post by hakkaino7 »

Name: Hakkaino7
Career:
Developer (That's the official title I have. But My work can also be considered as the main application developer. Even though I'm still on probation  :-*). My first job btw  :D
Future Career: Game Programmer/Developer
Conan Fan Since: I discovered the joy of downloading anime :P... I started on the movies even though I've already watched a few of the first eppies that aired here in the Philippines. Then manga... never bothered watching most of the anime. Although I watch them when they get released just for the heck of it.

Favorite Conan Movie: Can't really tell... never bothered to compare them
Favorite Conan Case: Same... although I prefer the closed room ones
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Everlasting Luv...
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: can't tell also... I've only watched too few of anime version to compare them...
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: ...heh, same...
So far everlasting luv is the only one I liked enough for me to remember it  :P

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: (all in order)
Most Favorite because of epic story and topic (oh I like these one's better than conan... *get's shot by everyone*):
Now and then, here and there(forgot the japanese title), Kinos Journey, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Episode 28 I literally had my jaw dropped till they started joking around...which then was only slightly opened), Monster, One piece, Great Teacher Onizuka, Fullmetal Alchemist (the non-manga story)

Mind boggling/Mystery (conan is here... yey):
Death Note, Code Geass, Liar Game, [Conan goes here *gets shot again*], Detective School Q,

For the lulz:
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Haruhi Suzumiya, Galaxy Angel

Other:
Fairy Tail, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles(Manga Only...the supper filler ending of that last season destroyed it  :(), xxxHolic(I like the anime better because of the soundtracks), Get Backers... oh and Gensoumaden Saiyuki goes all the way down here even though that's where I got my username  :P

I know I there's still some but if I can't remember it then It's not worth being my favorite...(even though I feel like some of them belongs in my first category  :-\)

The main reason Conan went down in my list is because that I feel like the story is getting stretched too much...
Favorite Games:
(I'll update these later since I'm more of a gamer than an anime addict... the list will most likely be longer  :P)

Oh and If you didn't read that because it's too long... just read this summary
Spoiler:
[Purple Monkey Dishwasher]
Akonyl wrote: the second law of thermodynamics states that all topics will tend towards maximal offtopicness.