File 652 Spoiler (Close Call)

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
Conan 48:69

File 652 Spoiler (Close Call)

Post by Conan 48:69 »

ドクン
ã
Welcome To DCTP Radio Show! From DJ Conan!
RedPoppy

Re: File 652 Spoiler (Close Call)

Post by RedPoppy »

It won't be anything new if I say I can't wait for this file~!!!  ;D I wanna see Ran's and Shinichi's expression talking about panties...  :D Well, I wanted another scene between them, but after reading the spoiler, I have a feeling that later something will happen with this couple. Why? Gosho put too much 'love' thoughts - Shinichi is thinking about that he can't tell Ran about his feelings, Ran is thinking about that she want to ask him about something else, of course about how he feels about her.
Firstly I thought Ran was stupid asking about her panties, but when I read her thoughts, I find it totally adorable~! That made me think something romantic will happen. What do you think?
jason
DetectiveShinichi.com

Post by jason »

Well, looks like that part of what Ran wanted to ask Shinichi was the panties thing after all. Pretty much the first prediction that I got wrong in this series... But oh well, can't wait for the next file to come out in a few days!
[img width=500 height=83]http://www.jasonnessa.com/images/sig.jpg[/img]
Liz

Post by Liz »

it seems the new cases is really excited ..
I wonna see how Gosho's drawn that conversation between SxR  :-*

can't wait  ..
detective eye

Post by detective eye »

thank you so much for the spoiler  8)

looks like we will have shinichi back for the next chapter and that cool but the reason for it is very stoped ( asking about panties come on :-\)

i hope that haibara have more to do in this chapter than just talking and leving .

thanks for the spoiler and have nice day everyone>
Kudo-kun

Post by Kudo-kun »

[quote="江户å·
I am NOT from Anime-Conan!
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

Escuse me, Mr., but I cannot seem to find the scans for File 652. I get to this page http://www.163.com and when I look around the only thing I can find is a person's account, some user called ginyokunotenshi and I've looked into the different links of his account but I haven't found the File itself.

Is it my fault that I cannot find it or is it some problem of this person? I've tried the different links:

Photos
Friends
Favorites (don't see it here either)
People
FANS
Blogs 163

Now, is the file somewhere in this inside - account links?

If I am bothering you with those stupid questions, please excuse me. I tend to get a bit irritated when I do not understand things.

My respects

Spimer
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Tsurugi
キザな悪党

Post by Tsurugi »

If you click on Edogawa's link it will take you directly to the scans.

Too bad they're in chinese though... I guess I'll have to look around some for the Japanese scans.
ten

Post by ten »

I love the cover for this one!

Anyone somehow not familiar with APTX probably says upon seeing it: "What a spoiler for the cover! He's having a heart attack!" hehe
江户å·
ConanEdogawa

Post by æ±Ÿæˆ·å· »

hmm...........so death note apears?

try this to download:

sendspace download
大 http://www.sendspace.com/file/vyfhcs
å°
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

Jeez, Spimer, you're always having some sort of problem ::)

Just head to the manga site: http://conan.thetrogdor.com/
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

Oh, yes, Mr. Jd

I consider myself quite unlucky sometimes and sometimes I cannot find what other people find easily.

Sorry again to bother all of you with my idiotic and personal problems.

I'll try not to bother you again with this silly matter.

My respects to DCTP staff

Spimer
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
krystal.glass
Smile! It makes people wonder what you're up to.

Post by krystal.glass »

jason wrote: Well, looks like that part of what Ran wanted to ask Shinichi was the panties thing after all. Pretty much the first prediction that I got wrong in this series... But oh well, can't wait for the next file to come out in a few days!
she asks about the panties thing, to which he does reply that he saw it without the intention to actually do so, but she later thinks to her self, "No, that is not what I wanted to ask him about... The thing I really wanted to ask him was..." and BAM! that's when Takagi and Satou's car appears. Yay for us.

Ttly loved the face Kazuha made "Ran-chan.. wanna change seats??" lol XD

Have translated the majority of the Japanese raw but yes, the spoiler's precise...

Q: have any of us seen Takagi/Satou, Shinichi/Ran and Heiji/Kazuha in the same case ever before?? (not in the romantic sense, I just mean.. the characters in general) Even if you count out Shinichi, its rare. (Satou wasn't there in 406~408)

Wonder how long Shinichi's return lasts this time. Since it's already past 24 hours, it's broken his previous record  :P
"But perhaps my first mistake lies in trying to find motive, in thinking of humans as rational beings whose actions spring from logical reasons."

~Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, in the short story "The Love of a Good Man" part of "The Unknown Errors of Our Lives"
---------------------------------------------------------------
my blogs! http://things-i-hear.blogspot.com
http://acrazylilworld.blogspot.com
GinRei
DCTP Staff Member
銀霊

Post by GinRei »

Since I haven't actually looked at it yet, does Haibara's new extension pill have some sort of usage limit or diminishing return effect?  If not, couldn't he just stay as Shinichi by taking one everytime he has a bone-melting heart spasm?