The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
Jen_b
IM GETTING NSUsed >_<

Re: The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

Post by Jen_b »

Ha! i soo missed this topic! anyway i thought id post here in the correct area. ^_^

i cant wait to see the new movie >_<
ImageImage
SilverBullet94

Post by SilverBullet94 »

Name: SilverBullet94  ;) lets keep it private ;)
Future Career: musican
Conan Fan Since: 2003

Favorite Conan Movie: The Phantom of the baker street and Capture in her eyes.
Favorite Conan Case: 345 and the shinichi kudo NY case
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: I dont really pay any attention to the theme songs.
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: -
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: -

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: This is basically the only anime that i watch.

Favorite Movies:
a lot, but my favorite all time movies are Titanic and The Lord Of the Ring trilogy.

Favorite Songs: (at the moment)
everything by paramore and panic! at the disco

Favorite Books/Stories:
Harry Potter series.
Ran94

Post by Ran94 »

Name: Valentina
Future Career: I don't know... ::)
Conan Fan Since: 2002

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 5 (Countdown to Heaven)
Favorite Conan Case: All are beautiful...
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Start (Rina Aiuchi)
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: I don't have a favorite ending Theme!!!
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: ONE (B'z)

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Kaito Kid/Magic Kaito...

Favorite Movies: (actually in order)
High School Musical 1,2 and 3, Cinderella story, Dragon Heart, CSI miami, Freaky Fridey, The legend of Zorro, Pirats of Caraiben, The lord of the ring, Man in Black 1 and 2, Bad Boys 1 and 2...

Favorite Songs: (in no particular order, limited to one song per artist)
I like all the songs of Hilary Duff, Say Ok (Vanessa Hudgens), Whatever will be (Vanessa Hudgens), Wind of Change (Scorpions), I was born to lov you (Queen), Vero Falso (Paolo Meneguzzi), Make you mine (Vanessa Hudgens), Solo te (Studio 3), In nome dell'amore (Paolo Meneguzzi), All the songs of High School Musical, Because of you (Jesse McCartney), Apologize (Timbaland), Ascolta il tuo cuore (Laura pausini)...

Favorite TV Series:
Tru Calling, Heroes, Veronica Mars, Law & Order, Zac e Cody al grand Hotel (Sorry, I don't remember the original title), CSI miami, Dt. House MD, I Cesaroni (It's a italian serie)

Favorite Books/Stories:
The chronicles of Narnia, Eragon, Eldest, Fairy Oak, Aghata Cristie's books, Arthur Conan Doyle's books...
When you heve eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!!!
hetaera10
Community Hero

Post by hetaera10 »

sorry i wasn't able to introduce myself from the start...hahaha...just seen this topic....well here goes

Name: erica
future career: certified public accountant
conan fan since: a television station started showing it here in the philippines

favorite conan movie: captured in her heart, fourteenth target
favorite conan case: too many...haha
favorite conan opening theme: many, but i listen always to Winter Bells
Favorite Conan ending theme: Secret of my heart

Other favorite anime/manga: weiss kreuz, card captor sakura, fushigi yuugi, ayashi no ceres, pretear, daa daa daa, onegai sensei, kaze no stigma, boys be, daimos ( of course its where i got my name), chrono crusade, boys be, wedding peach, cat's eye, chobits, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya...that's all i can remember...with manga, ai hime, bitter virgin, faster than a kiss, asa mo hiru mo yoru mo, kiss/hug, it's not like that darling, and i think more to come

favorite movie: shrek, classic disney movies, enchanted, ella enchanted, xmen, harry potter...that's all i can remember...

favorite songs: sooooo many, but currently i like When she Cries by Restless Heart, You Set me Free by Michelle Branch, It's the Way You Make Me Feel by Steps, If She Only Knew by 98 degrees...

Favorite TV series: hmmmm.....Grey's Anatomy, Friends

Favorite Books/Stories: 5 people you meet in heaven, eleven minutes, harry potter series,da vinci code and angels and demons

nice to meet you all!!!!! =D
Last edited by hetaera10 on November 1st, 2008, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it's nice to be important but it is important to be nice.  =D
GabiAbee

Post by GabiAbee »

I too just noticed this. :P

Name: Abee
Future Career: Occupational Therapist (I bet I'm the only one)
Conan Fan Since: 1999

Favourite Conan Movie: Movie 4 (Captured in Her Eyes)
Favourite Conan Case: nil
Favourite Conan Opening Theme: Winter Bells (Mai-K)
Favourite Conan Ending Theme: Step by Step
Favourite Conan Movie Theme: Happy Birthday (Kyoko)

Other Favourite Anime/Manga: Moyashimon, Trigun, Dennou Coil

Favourite Movies: LoTR Trilogy

Favourite Song Genre: Christian Contemporary, Gospel and Jazz

Favourite TV Series:
Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, Heroes, ER

Favorite Books/Stories:
Artemis Fowl series, I Kissed Dating Goodbye plus a few I can't remember.
Tsuna

Post by Tsuna »

Name: Quanghuy
Future Career: Computer programmer (hoping to get into MIT for college)
Conan Fan Since: 2004-2005, I began the series with the dubs, then in 2006 I began watching fansubs online, I stopped the same year. Currently picking it up again, THANK YOU DCTP. <3

Favorite Conan Movie:
Movie 8
Favorite Conan Case: Can't remember
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Also, it's been so long I can't remember
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Can't remember this either
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: ...God I can't remember so many things about this anime that I loved that it's pathetic.

Other Favorite Anime/Manga:
ShijÅ
Last edited by Tsuna on November 2nd, 2008, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sarahchan
"It's a whole new world"

Post by sarahchan »

Name: Sarahchan  ;)
Future Career: Whatever comes my way.
Conan Fan Since: Since it first aired on Adult swim in 2004. I first saw it and totally fell in love with it.

Favorite Conan Movie:Movie 7:Crossroad in the Ancient Capital.
Favorite Conan Case: 166:"Totorri Spider Mansion Demon (The Murder)"
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Its a toss up: Two-Mix-Truth and Mai Kuraki-Winter Bells
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: aoi aoi kono chikyuu ni by Azumi Uehara
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: Time after time ~hana mau machi de~ by Mai Kuraki

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Sailor Moon, Outlawstar, Dragon Ball Z, Inu Yasha, Mars, Fruits Basket, Lupin the III, Peach Girl, Pokemon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Shaman King

Favorite Movies:Mostly Comedy Movies, Disney Movies, Star Wars..

Favorite Songs: J-pop, K-pop, Pretty Much all: Boa, SES, Utada, Alan Kuo, S.H.E, T.A.T.U, Lady GA GA, Anglea An, Ayumi hamasaki, Mai Kuraki, Gackt, Jade Valerie, Bif Naked, Gwen Stefanie, Jay chou, Jolin Tsai songs...

Favorite TV Series:Scrubs, Flight of the Conchords, Grounded for life, Caroline in the City, Roseanne, Golden Girls, Clean House, Good eats, BBC's Robin Hood.

Favorite Books/Stories:Torie O'Shea Mysteries by Rett MacPherson, Chronicles of Narnia, Gulliver's travels, Memoirs of a Geisha, Harry Potter, Little Princess, Secret Garden, tithe: a modern faerie tale
Last edited by sarahchan on March 10th, 2009, 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,
At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,
When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death,
And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again."

"When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone
Sits at Cair Paravael in throne,
The evil time will be over and done."
DarkAap
Just as I suspected...

Post by DarkAap »

Name: Yordi
Future Career: Unknown
Conan Fan Since: 2005

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 9 (Strategy Above The Depths)
Favorite Conan Manga Case: B.O. & Haibara Related cases (close second, Heiji Related cases)
Favorite Conan Anime Case: 369
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Love is within the darkness ~ Zard
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: None in particular

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Code Geass, Death Note, Onegai Sensei/Twins

Great Regret: Never having read any works from any famous detective writers (Doyle & Christie and such. :( )
“Do you know how the devil deceives humans? He mixes in a little bit of truth in many lies.â€
su.2407
• ßµp ße ÇrÂ¥ •

Post by su.2407 »

Name: Quynh Tran
Future Career: i haven't decided yet =)
Conan Fan Since: 2000 ^^ when I was a little child.

Favorite Conan Movie: 8 - Magician of the Silver Sky
Favorite Conan Case: every cases related to Kaito-kun or Shinichi [ not Conan :'> ]
Favorite Conan Movie OST: Secret of my heart - Mai K

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Hikaru No Go; Death Note; Glass Mask, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle; Doraemon [ =) ]; etc 

Favourite Movies: Harry Potter series :x ; Painted Skin ; Sabrina witch :P ...

Favorite Songs: pop, rock ballad, romance, instrument... [ K - pop, UK, US, J - pop... ]

Favorite Books/Stories: Harry Potter series; Eragon series; Sherlock Holmes stories; etc
vpkenan_8

Post by vpkenan_8 »

Name: Kenan
Future Career: Computer Scientist:D
Conan Fan Since: 2001 (Aired in The Philippines)

Favorite Conan Movie: 4 (Last Wizard of the Century)
Favorite Conan Theme: N/A
Favorite Conan Opening Video: N/A
Favorite Conan Case: Episode 304 - Trembling Metropolitan Police Headquarters 12 Million Hostages

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yakitate! Japan, Death Note, Slam Dunk, Hajime No Ippo

Favorite Movies: a walk to remember, fight club, italian job, the illusionist, ocean's 11-13, american history x, (any movies ni edward norton!) titanic(the best), before sunrise&before sunset, the prestige, etc..

Favorite Songs: Depends on my mood! But i prefer alternative, classical, and instrumental! =]

Favorite TV Series: prison break, dr. house, md, grey's anatomy, lost, desperate housewives, kyle xy, gossip girl, heroes! :)

Favorite Books/Stories: authors: sidney sheldon, dan brown, stephenie meyer & j.k. rowling!

Favorite Voice Actor: Eddie Murphy

Favorite Seiyuu: N/A

Favorite Actor: Edward Norton
Drugs and Murder are foul without any excuse. Deserve a Red Card for a Loser.

FourteenTwelve

Post by FourteenTwelve »

Name: FourteenTwelve (also known as Kuunvarjo or Redwallfani somewhere on the Internet)
Future career: Maybe vet, or something to do with biology or chemistry. Or something to do with languages. I don't know yet!
Conan Fan Since: Umm... 2004 probably. After finding the series from my nearby library. =)

Favorite Conan Movie: Phantom of the Baker Street and Magician of the Silver Sky. Full Score of Fear was also very good, because I like classical music.
Favorite Conan Case: The ones where Kaito Kid appears ^^, the one where Ai first appears and all the cases where there is some major BO action
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Umm... I really haven't watched the anime that much...
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Same as above. Sorry!
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: Ehh... I don't remember. All of them have been good, because I don't remember that some of them had been bad ^^

Other Favorite Anime: Eureka seveN, Naruto (and Shippuuden too, of course), Fullmetal Alchemist and Pokemon. And more to come!

Favorite Movies: The Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, Pokemon 2 and 3, My Neighbour Totoro, Aristocats. There are more, of course, but I don't remember them now.

Favorite Songs: Hmm... I don't listen to music much. Here are some soundtracks I like: Fullmetal Alchemist OST 1, Ôkami Original Soundtrack, The Lion King Finnish Soundtrack and Eureka Seven Original Soundtrack. ^^

Favorite TV Series: I don't watch much TV, I prefer reading books. :) But here are some: Animals of the Farthing Wood (<3!!!), Moomin (<3<3<3<3<3)

Favorite Authors: J.R.R. Tolkien, Eoin Colfer, Cornelia Funke, C.S. Lewis, Agatha Christie and maaaaany others. :P
invalid

Post by invalid »

Name:Invalid
Future career:Programmer(or something that's got to do with programming codes ;D)
Conan fan since:I forgot...but I've just recently came back to conan.

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 6
Favorite Conan Case: Too lazy many to be mentioned
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: I like most of the OPs...
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: I like most of the EPs..
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: No idea(I usually skip the movie theme)

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Bleach,Naruto,D greyman,one piece,Reborn,bloody monday...I could list them till daylight if you want to know ;D

Favorite Movies: (actually in order)
Favorite Songs: (in no particular order, limited to one song per artist)

Favorite TV Series:

Favorite Books/Stories:
snuzzle

Post by snuzzle »

Well, I actually joined here a bit ago, but never got around to posting (I think!) so here is as good a first post as any :)
Name: Snuzzle
Future career: Something creative I hope :)
Conan Fan Since: 3 years ago, local bookstore was going out of business and I picked up one of the mangas at a bargain cause it looked interesting :) So glad I did.

Favorite Conan Movie:
Favorite Conan Case: Hard to choose, but I always like the ones with Hattori in them
Favorite Conan Opening Theme:
Favorite Conan Ending Theme:
Favorite Conan Movie Theme:

Other Favorite Anime: Lupin, FLCL, other than that not real huge into anime/manga. Unless you consider Jhonen Vasquez' work manga, like my local bookstore does ::)

Favorite Movies: The Lion King is def my favorite movie of all time. Love all Disney films though really. Tim Burton, anything with Jack Nicholson. Child's Play and Hellraiser series. Big fan of comedy and scifi/fantasy movies too.

Favorite Songs: Way too many to list so just majors and artists. Tool "fourty-six and two", The Beatles "Let It Be" and "And I Love Her", The Rasmus "In The Shadows", The Pillows "Strange Chameleon", Smashing Pumpkins "Mayonaise", The Cure.... hmm I think I am starting to see a trend :P Also PM5K, Rob Zombie, RHCP, SoaD... all depends on my mood.

Favorite TV Series: MST3K, Dr Who (classic! Tom Baker forever!), Three's Company, X-Files, House, Family Guy, Whose Line Is It Anyway (british version), Monty Python... not a lot of those are on anymore, are they :(

Favorite Authors: I don't really have any favorite authors, I just pick up what interests me and read it. Always taking recommendations for a good read!
Last edited by snuzzle on December 3rd, 2008, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
cancerkani
Konnichiwa!

Post by cancerkani »

I've been lurking for a long time but never got around to actually posting. ;D Anyway, my first post...

Name: cancerkani
Future Career: Engineer or (if I'm mad enough) Music Therapist
Conan Fan Since: 2003

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 6 - The Phantom of Baker Street
Favorite Conan Case: 304...
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Hoshi no Kagayaki yo
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: June Bride ~Anata Shika Mienai~ (also partly because of the animation)
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: Tsubasa wo Hirogete
Favorite Conan OST: Ai wa Itsumo

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: A lot. Off the top of my head - Cardcaptor Sakura, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, Full Metal Panic, Lupin III, XXXHOLiC, DGM, Studio Ghibli works...

Favorite Movies: Harry Potter, Disney/Pixar works, Star Wars, LOTR...

Favorite Music: Hmm... Various anime openings and endings and classical piano works?

Favorite Books/Authors/Series: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle -Sherlock Holmes, J.K.Rowling - Harry Potter, George Orwell - various, Paul Krugman...

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
ã
ladytimpani

Post by ladytimpani »

Hello, all~

Name: ladytimpani
Future Career: Librarian
Conan Fan Since: 2006

Favorite Conan Movie: Magician of the Silver Sky
Favorite Conan Case: Any with Kid in it...yes, I'm a fangirl.
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Mysterious
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Shiroi Yuki
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: I like them all.
Favorite Conan OST: Ditto, I like all of the songs in Conan.

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Magic Kaito, Azumanga Daioh, Death Note, Negima!, Love Hina, xxxHolic, and Chobits, to name a few.
Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter...yeah...I don't watch many movies.
Favorite Music: I mostly like anime themes and Japanese music, especially remixes of my favorite game's music (Touhou Project, though it's not really that well known)
Favorite Authors: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Jane Austen, J.K. Rowling...I couldn't possibly name them all.
Favorite TV series: Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone, Chuck, The Simpsons, Family Guy

It's very nice to meet you all!  ;)