Magic Kaitou - Special Chapter (1st part)

Discussion relevant to everyone's favorite "Phantom Thief" happens here.
queenmisanagi
hatate--journalist, yandere, certified cutie

Re: Magic Kaitou - Special Chapter (1st part)

Post by queenmisanagi »

MaitreDétective wrote:
Katty008 wrote:
MaitreDétective wrote:
Spoiler:
I thought she has gone psycho when she seemingly cut the policeman's hand
I know, right? I jumped in my seat! And then it turned out to be fake and I was all, "Duh, right, Phantom Lady uses horror stuff."

At first I was like "yay, Gosho is back with the bloody gruesome stuff!", then I realised it was fake :-\
^

That samurai case from light years ago still gives me the creeps. Oh, and that knight in the museum thing too. And the library murder case (with the body dumped atop the elev) too.

And tbh PL being Aoko's mom isn't that far-fetched. Can also be Kaito's mom. Can also be Yukiko Kudou. Or Vermouth. No I kid :p
KID and Shinichi sitting on a tree... S-O-L-V-I-N-G ... crimes...

fuckyeahkaishin.tumblr.com
Katty008

Post by Katty008 »

queen misanagi wrote: And tbh PL being Aoko's mom isn't that far-fetched. Can also be Kaito's mom. Can also be Yukiko Kudou. Or Vermouth. No I kid :p
Kaito, Aoko, and Shinichi are triplets separated at birth, and Chikage and Yukiko use their frequent traveling to disguise the fact that they are the same person and they also happen to be Vermouth AND Phantom Lady. YES.
doublemoonlight
I am such a fool...

Post by doublemoonlight »

Katty008 wrote:
queen misanagi wrote: And tbh PL being Aoko's mom isn't that far-fetched. Can also be Kaito's mom. Can also be Yukiko Kudou. Or Vermouth. No I kid :p
Kaito, Aoko, and Shinichi are triplets separated at birth, and Chikage and Yukiko use their frequent traveling to disguise the fact that they are the same person and they also happen to be Vermouth AND Phantom Lady. YES.
GOOD DEDUCTION!!!  ;D
FANFICTION:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2489646/doublegengar05
1 Timothy 3:9- They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with clear conscience
xpon wrote: Almost all police is Detective Conan is less importance than the Detectives.....

1st Doctor: One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Till then there shall be no fears, no tears and no anxieties, just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine. Good bye Susan. Good bye  my Dear.
Tenken

Post by Tenken »

Mustache at 21.....
Misztina

Post by Misztina »

Why? Haven't you seen anyone wit moustache at that age? :O

(Somehow it is soooo sexy on him *__*)
MaitreDétective

Post by MaitreDétective »

queen misanagi wrote: *hoping Gosho changes his mind because he changed his mind, too about the ending of Conan*

Hey is Phantom Lady French?
.                                                                                                                                                                             
As you said, this would mean Kaito is half-french
skyechan
Community Hero
"真実はいつも一つ!"

Post by skyechan »

MaitreDétective wrote:
queen misanagi wrote: *hoping Gosho changes his mind because he changed his mind, too about the ending of Conan*

.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mmm...except I think Chikage is just operating in France. I mean...her name is definitely Japanese and I doubt she changed it when she moved to Japan.
ImageImage
MaitreDétective

Well it's not "forbidden" for french to name their child with a japanese name (though it is unlikely indeed)
queenmisanagi

Post by queenmisanagi »

Tenken wrote: Mustache at 21.....
Maybe what you mean is having that kind of mustache? Its style, you mean? I'm guessing it's part of his magician-image when he goes on stage.

Tenken

Post by Tenken »

21-year-old Toichi should have looked younger than he did  15 years later.

Toichi and Yukiko talked to each other before, so I guess they're related.
Last edited by Tenken on August 23rd, 2011, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaitreDétective

Tenken wrote: 21-year-old Toichi should have looked younger than he did  15 years later.

Toichi and Yukiko talked to each other before, so I guess they're related.
. That's because he was her tutor or something like an acting teacher
skyechan
Community Hero
"真実はいつも一つ!"

Post by skyechan »

Am I the only who noticed the truly strange thing is that Jii is using a cellphone and Toichi is using a modern-day earpiece?
ImageImage
queenmisanagi

Post by queenmisanagi »

skyechan wrote: Am I the only who noticed the truly strange thing is that Jii is using a cellphone and Toichi is using a modern-day earpiece?
Okay I'm not an expert on earpiece history so I won't comment on that, but re the mobile phone, the drawing is too small to deduce -- it may be an old model or you know, a really fancy walkie talkie. He's a genius magician, after all. He makes his own gadgets (same way Kaito made the card gun himself) oooor DC/MK HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE! And the 18 years ago is today! OOOOR TOICHI CAN TIME TRAVEL AND BROUGHT BACK GIZMOS FROM TEH FUTURE (meaning today)! That explains why he was so good at magic! He was just using future technology!

Loljk. Peace! But seiously, it may just be his own invention or modification of a walkie talkie.

mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

skyechan wrote:
MaitreDétective wrote:

.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mmm...except I think Chikage is just operating in France. I mean...her name is definitely Japanese and I doubt she changed it when she moved to Japan.
Her name's Japanese, but maybe her family's French, or she's half-French herself?
skyechan
Community Hero
"真実はいつも一つ!"

Post by skyechan »

mangaluva wrote:
skyechan wrote:
MaitreDétective wrote:

.                                                                                                                                                                             
Her name's Japanese, but maybe her family's French, or she's half-French herself?
I guess until Chikage's backstory is fully explained we're just grasping at straws. ^^;
ImageImage