3d Building in DC World

Forum reserved for any fan-fiction, fan-art, AMVs or the like that you feel the need to post.
yovitaRD

3d Building in DC World

Post by yovitaRD »

Hi, I want to share my works here - currently unfinished, but I'll update them as soon as I'm free :)

I'm doing 3d visualization of interior & exterior of the dwellings in DC world, but so far they're only based on manga only. Feel free to give critiques or any input to improve this little project ! ^^

2014-05-24 ... basic modelling of Kogoro Mouri's Detective Agency, still needs lots of improvements, what a lonely building ! I'm planning to make the surrounding building later.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
kirite
Cookie-Eating Moderating Machine
Chillin'

Re: 3d Building in DC World

Post by kirite »

Looks super awesome! Omg I always wanted to do this since it's super useful and prettiful <3.

Not sure if it's needed and maybe it's because it's slightly in perspective but just looking to me your proportion is a little off

Measure using your height against a door. Then use that measurement to guess how high each floor should be and where the windows go. Super roughly right now that's what I get from your building. I think the poirot window is a bit high which squishes the other 2 floors.
Hey, I have an idea, let's have a THIS SUCKS / NO THIS SUCKS / NO YOU / NO YOU argument for a couple pages, that will really be great. - Ingmar
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Apparently even the BoS building has a long sign on the left side of the building?
Spoiler:
It's more visible in the anime and the current chapters (looks like it has 3 parts in that old scan)

Noticeable height difference
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

That's so awesome!
Please keep posting your work here.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
Startold

Post by Startold »

That's really interesting! Have you continued working on this project, or have you abandonned it?
悪いな・・・これはついさっき受けた・・・あの方直々の命令だ・・・
yovitaRD

Post by yovitaRD »

hi folks, thank you for visiting this thread ! ^^
No, I'm not abandoning this project, just been pretty busy with work :'(
I made little progress here (based on the sketch+pict provided by kirite & ki11chi, thank you!

guess this will take longer than I expected..
henrycook

Post by henrycook »

I think your experience related to 3D visualization is grooming more and more just because of your efforts and interest in this field of creativity. I didn't want to recommend you anything but I like to present my projects as an owner of a Video Animation Agency. I will be really happy to see you.