Discussion thread: Detective Conan 984-986

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
k11chi

Re: Discussion thread: Detective Conan 984-98X

Post by k11chi »

The streak continues.
I wonder if the main guy will try to escape and what his deal is to begin with. :)
jimmy_kud0_tv2

Post by jimmy_kud0_tv2 »

Spoiler:
Lol at the last page having both the number 2, and a mention of anagrams
I hope that I can find someway to contribute to the community even if it's just random crack theories and looking things up for people who can't find the information they need.
ImageImage
RucyL

Post by RucyL »

Spoiler:
I don't think Conan fully tricked Ran into believing that he's not Shinichi. That smile at the end is quite suspicious. Maybe there's something about Ran's suspitions in f1000.

lol about kogoro clibing the building. How did he do it? Throught the balconies?
"A true lady leaves no puzzle unsolved."
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

RucyL wrote:
Spoiler:
lol about kogoro clibing the building. How did he do it? Throught the balconies?
Spoiler:
You can actually see it... the broken pipe in page 13...
He climbed a pipe XD
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Serinox

Post by Serinox »

Spoiler:
Yeah, I don't buy that Ran's suspicion was averted. Pretty sure it's setup for 1000/a reminder for that.

Also, even though I was disappointed by the ending in the spoilers, the hand holding scene makes a bit better. And they didn't even really have a fight because Kogoro did something wrong again, but just because they disagreed about the movies quality, which is at least a step up from the ending of the birthday case...
RucyL wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Over the rain water downpipe. You can see it being all messed up and the wall having footprints on it in this panel:
RucyL

Post by RucyL »

KaitoRizu wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
You can actually see it... the broken pipe in page 13...
He climbed a pipe XD
Serinox wrote:
Spoiler:
Over the rain water downpipe. You can see it being all messed up and the wall having footprints on it in this panel:
Spoiler:
Ah, thank you very much, I see it now! I was confused because I thought that Eri's window was on the same wall as the door, but it wasn't.
"A true lady leaves no puzzle unsolved."
xLostChains
Just your average girl who loves to draw random stuff

Post by xLostChains »

In all honesty, I really enjoyed this chapter :D hooray for Kogorou and Eri scene!
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

I almost jumped when I saw that hand
Seeing this chapter made me so happy bruhh
ATEM

Post by ATEM »

Whetever happens at the end of DC I really want to see a happy ending for kogoro and Eri their love is special ..
MeiTanteixX

Post by MeiTanteixX »

Serinox wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I don't buy that Ran's suspicion was averted. Pretty sure it's setup for 1000/a reminder for that.

Also, even though I was disappointed by the ending in the spoilers, the hand holding scene makes a bit better. And they didn't even really have a fight because Kogoro did something wrong again, but just because they disagreed about the movies quality, which is at least a step up from the ending of the birthday case...
you stated my exact thoughts.
Not sure if it will steal 1000, because I'm not sure Gosho is planning on developing that in less then 14 chapters. I hope at least that he keeps building it up until the end(while she slowly pieces the other plot points together).
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''
DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gq ... hWaNIRUu0Q
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

Spoiler:
That hand holding scene was such a great scene ;)

LOL that ending part was Eri basically talking about the unrealistic aspects of Ace Attorney?
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

^Oh, yeah.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
saorin
"If I hear you pine for me I will return straightaway to you."

Post by saorin »

Kogoro x Eri...! I'm happy. :3
Spoiler:
But I sure as hell hope Ran is just bluffing at the end or at least not fully convinced. That excuse was feeble...
Look like the innocent flower,
But be the serpent under it.
("Macbeth")
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

saorin wrote:Kogoro x Eri...! I'm happy. :3
Spoiler:
But I sure as hell hope Ran is just bluffing at the end or at least not fully convinced. That excuse was feeble...
Spoiler:
Yeah, it's too sudden for her to suddenly suspect him so hard, then just drop it for, say, the next 100 Files.

Thus, I think this may very well be preparatory for File 1000, on Gosho's part.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
ryndk

Post by ryndk »

hello, i'm new here. when will the 987 chapter come out?