(Spoilers) Postcard and Animal Crossings hints/ spoilers

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
User avatar
Spimer
Moderator
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts:
1891

Re: (Spoilers) Postcard and Animal Crossings hints/ spoilers

Post by Spimer »

AC Hints (August 10th, 2026)

Source:
https://x.com/sora_cona/status/2086772713105047765?s=20

Translation:
Spoiler:
Pic 1: A hat that I bought in the Koshien games had a "K" ->
Pic 2: The symbol that Nagashima-kun of my manga ->
Pic 3: "4th 3rd base", and so I was cheering for the game ->
Pic 4: as if it was part of the manga! (,,'~',,)
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
User avatar
Spimer
Moderator
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts:
1891

Re: (Spoilers) Postcard and Animal Crossings hints/ spoilers

Post by Spimer »

AC Hints (August 17th, 2026)

Source:
https://x.com/sora_cona/status/2089312886057550213?s=20

Translation:
Spoiler:
Pic 1: My favorite series of this season ->
Pic 2: "Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games" and ->
Pic 3: "Draw This, Then Die!" ->
Pic 4: Always looking forward to the next episodes!
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
User avatar
Spimer
Moderator
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts:
1891

Re: (Spoilers) Postcard and Animal Crossings hints/ spoilers

Post by Spimer »

AC Hints (August 24th, 2026)

Source:
https://x.com/sora_cona/status/2091850341939872132?s=20

Translations:
Spoiler:
Pic 1: I drew 3 new illustrations ->
Pic 2: The one with the 2 rivals inside of that ->
Pic 3: and a double spread where those 2 face each other ->
Pic 4: Look forward to checking them out!
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
User avatar
Spimer
Moderator
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts:
1891

Re: (Spoilers) Postcard and Animal Crossings hints/ spoilers

Post by Spimer »

AC Hints (August 31st, 2026)

Source:
https://x.com/aptx0915/status/2094435223203369073?s=20

Translations:
Spoiler:
Pic 1: Like last year, someone that I know ->
Pic 2: gifted me with the orange juice ->
Pic 3: "The best drip"! It's excellent and ->
Pic 4: I suggest that you try it out, too!
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
User avatar
Spimer
Moderator
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts:
1891

Re: (Spoilers) Postcard and Animal Crossings hints/ spoilers

Post by Spimer »

AC Hints (September 7th, 2026)

Source:
https://x.com/sora_cona/status/2096918039359037822?s=20

Translations:
Spoiler:
Pic 1: While there's still time, I already drew ->
Pic 2: the New Year Cards for next year (2027)
Pic 3: The drawing is a Hakama with a crest ->
Pic 4: And the formal wear duo! As well as Conan in a costume!
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
User avatar
Spimer
Moderator
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts:
1891

Re: (Spoilers) Postcard and Animal Crossings hints/ spoilers

Post by Spimer »

AC Hints (September 14th, 2026)

Source:
https://x.com/sora_cona/status/2099456727154639128?s=20

Translations:
Spoiler:
Pic 1: The next case is "the elevator"!
Pic 2: I'm so dumb and stupid (;_;)
Pic 3: This isn't the time to be watching soccer, I guess...
Pic 4: Happy Birthday, Aoko! (´~`)
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
User avatar
Spimer
Moderator
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts:
1891

Re: (Spoilers) Postcard and Animal Crossings hints/ spoilers

Post by Spimer »

Sherry's Soliloquy for File 1167

Source:
https://x.com/sherry_conatsu/status/210 ... 55398?s=20

Translation:
Spoiler:
Sherry: "The Hideo & Naoki team is still strong!"
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
User avatar
Spimer
Moderator
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts:
1891

Re: (Spoilers) Postcard and Animal Crossings hints/ spoilers

Post by Spimer »

AC Hints (September 21st, 2026)

Source:
https://x.com/sora_cona/status/2101990670101815691?s=20

Translation:
Spoiler:
Pic 1: The next year (2027) movie title is ->
Pic 2: "()-TA-()-NO-()-I-()-()-()-I"!
(T/N: this spelling is in Japanese)
Pic 3: It's not "My Lovesickness (Atai-no-koi-wazurai)"!
Pic 4: Looking forward to the (Shonen) Sunday Culture Festival!
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
User avatar
Spimer
Moderator
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts:
1891

Re: (Spoilers) Postcard and Animal Crossings hints/ spoilers

Post by Spimer »

AC Hints (September 28th, 2026)

Source:
https://x.com/sora_cona/status/2104527706008523194?s=20

Translation:
Spoiler:
Pic 1: The (Shonen) Sunday Culture Festival was fun!
Pic 2: I'd like to see Shinichi yielding (laughs)
Pic 3: As smug as always (--)
Pic 4: I made two (in-game) rooms for the next movie!
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Post Reply