Hair colours

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
tanteiconan1603

Re: Hair colours

Post by tanteiconan1603 »

These is about hair, not eyes.. ;D
Spoiler:
peace out.. ;D
The detective who leads the criminal to the corner and let him suicide eventually is not different from a murder. -Conan Edogawa
kat1214young
shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu

Post by kat1214young »

kaitoushinichi wrote: But some of the hair colors in the more recent episodes are beginning to be a little... unnatural.
The lady from the "Blue Spark of Hate" had pink hair... kinda freaked me out a little there...
yeah, and also 527..... weird~
i think they're starting to experiment with the colors  :P
thanks DCTP!!! ♥♥♥
Image Image Image

thanks very much ShinRan36!!!! ♥♥♥ *mwah*
Penguinfan

Post by Penguinfan »

527......Are you sure pink hair is not natural?  :D  I guess it is an AO right?  I guess those don't have to apply to the natural color rule lol.
takiko

Post by takiko »

it's just that un-natural hair looks too weird for gosho aoyama's drawing...
rushx5
Kaitou Kid stands no chance

Post by rushx5 »

I wish everyone has rainbow colored hair. Bring back the 70's Hippies!!
No clue can ever be too small to ignore.
Shinran

Post by Shinran »

I suppose most of this is the animators idea, not Gosho's.
kirite
Cookie-Eating Moderating Machine
Chillin'

Post by kirite »

I'm starting to guess that the "pink" is the animator's version of "light brown".

Different animation studios have different pallets I guess....
Hey, I have an idea, let's have a THIS SUCKS / NO THIS SUCKS / NO YOU / NO YOU argument for a couple pages, that will really be great. - Ingmar
Shinran

Post by Shinran »

kirite wrote: I'm starting to guess that the "pink" is the animator's version of "light brown".

That's just...awkward.
takiko

Post by takiko »

kirite wrote: I'm starting to guess that the "pink" is the animator's version of "light brown".

for me, it's the version of orange... pink is close to red, and there are red-haired people, and those red-haired people have orange-like hair...
Found
Dead.

Post by Found »

they call it 'russet' but personally i think russet is more brown. ish. ;D
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

isn't okiya's hair pink?

my eyes must be failing me. it's blonde.
Last edited by bluekaitou1412 on June 16th, 2009, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Found
Dead.

Post by Found »

no, in his heyhole he was blonde. with a bit of brown.
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
ssjup81
Official 2D Fanglomper

Post by ssjup81 »

Seems I was beat to it. I was about to mention the odd hair colors for episode 527.  The one with the strange hair color, iirc, was the American; maybe, in this case, it was done to show that he was the foreigner.
rushx5 wrote: I wish everyone has rainbow colored hair. Bring back the 70's Hippies!!
I think you mean 60s[/i[ hippies. :P lol
kyuuketsuki
DCTP Staff Member
Community Forensic Scientist

Post by kyuuketsuki »

To be totally honest, I think adding in a few, note FEW characters with UNNATURAL hair color makes it more realistic. Perhaps its because I live in NY, and see weird hair colors with some frequency. But there are people who dye their hair pink, purple, silver, bleach it white [and those grand people who have dark hair and only get one application of bleach that end up with bleach orange hair], blue, and I even knew a girl who dyed her hair multicolored. Yes, its not natural, but people do this, even if its for a day, a week, a month, [its usually not permanent color, and just semipermanent at best] it is still done. So even if it was the animator's idea, if its just ONE person, I can consider it a realistic idea. Hell there is an entire area where seeing such things would be considered "normal," which is Harajuku. -cringes at the thought of a Harajuku case involving a band of cosplayers- With that surreal thought... I shall leave you people to look it up, and realize why its such a weird place, and while it is still technically Tokyo... it is quite possibly an alternate dimension of Japan.
kat1214young
shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu

Post by kat1214young »

yeah and thinking about it is funny...
because, isn't the idea of unnatural hair colors that people have today are taken from anime?
and now, anime is getting the dyed hair color of people to make it natural looking?
nice one XD  ;D ;D ;D
thanks DCTP!!! ♥♥♥
Image Image Image

thanks very much ShinRan36!!!! ♥♥♥ *mwah*