How wealthy are the Kudos compared to the Suzukis?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Conan2002

How wealthy are the Kudos compared to the Suzukis?

Post by Conan2002 »

Shinichi's family is wealthy too of-course. His mother is a famous actress & his father is a famous author, so how do they compare in-terms of wealth?
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Re: How wealthy are the Kudos compared to the Suzukis?

Post by Spimer »

We don't know numbers, but the Suzuki are obviously amongst the top 10 richest families of Japan since they run a powerful conglomerate, the Suzuki Group.

The author has also backed that up in some interviews or Q&A sessions.

So the Suzuki family is waaay richer than the Kudos, but that doesn't mean the Kudos are poor or anything. It's simply that they can't be compared to a conglomerate level of richness.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Conan2002

Post by Conan2002 »

True. It’s interesting how Sonoko’s wealthy family seems pointed-out a-lot despite Shinichi also coming from a very wealthy family. They have a huge library in their house too IIRC & Shinichi has the whole house for himself now.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

I mean, the Kudo home seems to be quite large, they live next to a professor who has made genuinely incredible inventions yet has a smaller home by comparison, that says a lot to me.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55