Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by miakakiri »

Trembling Metropolitan Police Headquarters 12 Million Hostages

Talking about particular cases and case numbers in IRC....and I didn't feel like actually typing out the whole title for 304 when not everyone recognized the number.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Mizzicco
The Rabbit With A Murderous Desire....

Post by Mizzicco »

Changing my signature. ;D
Last edited by Mizzicco on December 4th, 2009, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

6. Hang a stocking with your roommate’s name on it. Collect coal and sharp objects in it. If s/he asks, say “you’ve been very naughty this year.â€
Shinran

Post by Shinran »

minolta

...lmao someone's LJ username.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Spoiler:
Koorii-chan: I hope you're proud >_>
Koorii-chan: http://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Detecti ... 922/0/0/1/
Koorii-chan: whoops
Koorii-chan: wrong link
Koorii-chan: XD
Koorii-chan: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/ ... wip_dc.jpg
Start Photo Sharing
Chuchan: KAWAIIIIIII! Shinchan no Alice! *roflmaos to the brink of death*
Koorii-chan: XDD
Chuchan: consider it payback for all the awesome AMV plunnies you gave me XD
Koorii-chan: I wanna try and draw Kaito as the cheshire and Kid as the mad hatter too >>;
Chuchan: so wanna see >;
Chuchan: XDXD
Chuchan: Totally fits her, though...
Chuchan: ... OMG... my brain really is weird today....  *headdesks*
Chuchan: I thought about Tweedledee and Tweedledum...
Chuchan: ...and for some reason my brain thought of Gin and Vodka...
Chuchan: *headdesks repeatedly*
Koorii-chan: LOL
Koorii-chan: I'm not going to write this, i will not write this, I will not write this...
Koorii-chan is typing a message.
Chuchan: XDXDXDXDXD
A YIM discussion where I severly plunnied Koorii-chan... XDXDXDXD
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

you're not going to cooperate, therefore, you lose.
Spoiler:
Dunno where that came from :-\
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

光哀

[Perusing pixiv, and this tag came up with a picture with Ai and someone I didn't recognize, so I stuck it in a translator, and it turns out to be "MitsuAi."]
Found
Dead.

Post by Found »

No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

å
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

What Anokata doesn't know won't hurt him. I have the best interests of our Organization in mind. Unlike some of us.

Line from the rp last night that I thought sounded rather a LOT like a line out of "When Pandora's Box Is Opened". Except it turned out to be pure coincidence...~_~*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

諸ä¼
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

!murder
  Oh no! HattoriHeiji has murdered Ayumi with a(n) bra strap ! With not many people around to solve this heinous crime, can Miaka do it alone?!
;.;
Heiji-san, whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I was trying to help her get it on!
... How do you know how to put on a bra? >>
* HattoriHeiji runs

Something in the IRC I thought was funny....Miaka is me, Ayumi is one of the characters I play. The !murder thing is a bot command that generates a random case like that. All 3 names and the murder weapon are random.

Girl19

Post by Girl19 »

(Detective Conan)
Spoiler:
LOL, I was tired to type DC many times in the "favorite Anime character" thread.
[center]Image Image
â
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Where school do you studied?

Topic name I found somewhere in here....copy-pasted the horrid grammar into irc for discussion...~_~*