Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by miakakiri »

And cute! REALLY cute... *caressing her belly* Hope he looks like his father...
*kiss* She looks a bit like you at that age, Ran. I think that's what makes her easier to deal with than a lot of the other girls at school.

Ah...manual-logging a bit of rp again...

((None of them at all, Mangaluva. I never much cared for Batman at all, I can't handle horror movies, and I really prefer stories with happy endings. And I have no idea who Morgan Freeman is.))
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Total War

Editing a post in the video game thread.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=

[Template used beginning today to identify all fan art I get with their original artist so I don't go using them all willy-nilly without acknowledgment]
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

bluekaitou1412

wow i never thought i copied this
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Yes. Last Friday, for example. And I'll probably spend about 20 hours on chess this weekend...

Editing a post in the prediction thread.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1434386

[Site to an artist for the Haibara doujin/fan art thread.]
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

If you fall out of that window and break both your legs, don't come running to me.

Changing sig.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

Oh...but...well, if it's a day off besides school, that means we can play, right?

rp edits that I ought to have done last week and am finally getting around to doing now. ~_~*

((Um...I'm not very up on pop culture and have a horrible memory for actors/actresses? I'm honestly better at remembering seiyuu....I know my mom gave me a funny look when I asked her "Who's Sean Connery?" after we saw the trailers for "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" some years back when we went to see...some movie, I forget what. But I honestly didn't know who he was. Possibly in part because I've never actually sat through all of a James Bond flick.))
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

Gah, this jacket is so tight! Can't remember the last time I dressed so spiffy. :p

[Talking about my senior portrait session.]
Walbuls
Community Hero
"I Like the Name Because it has Poop in it."

Post by Walbuls »

Pic i was posting on another forum lol
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

/msg NickServ IDENTIFY
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/5351/midna2small.jpg

Fixing my siggy. Had to fix it 2 times today,really odd...