Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by miakakiri »

I have finally started to actually publish my story! I'm hoping to get into a regular publishing schedule, but that may take some time.
Er, whoops... messing with my signature, apparently. I had thought I still had stuff actually related to the story in the clipboard. Oh well. Link to the story is now in my sig, so it's available anyway~!
I've been working on this story in one way or another since August 2013, and finally posted the first chapter yesterday, so I'm kinda excited about it....
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
darc-star
Came from PerC, Anime flame, MU, and MAL, just for the mafia

Post by darc-star »

アンバーの正式名を教えてください

Lololol, i wanted to check the kanji to double check it meant real/proper name
Here for the Mafia ^.^
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

<+Stop> ^^;

Adding a quote to Akobo in the #minimafia channel.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
RucyL

Post by RucyL »

Dialogue: 0,0:49:30.61,0:49:31.99,Default,Esp,0,0,0,,Por favor, date prisa.

A line while subbing something in spanish XDD
"A true lady leaves no puzzle unsolved."
SAbadshah

Post by SAbadshah »

I had to use a separate browser to try it because the college wifi is so terrible.