Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by miakakiri »

MA0030

I have absolutely no clue what that is...
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

"tein eile 2"

I wonder...
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

I won't paste it as it is since it's in Arabic but I'll translate it: "the translation is wrong, she's not her sister from different parents and the different last names were explained: Sera said that after her father died her oldest brother kept his last name but she and her middle brother took their mother's last name and after her middle brother graduated from high school he changed his last name"

The thing is that earlier today some friends of mine picked up the picture of MG saying "tell him I'm the sister from outside the domain" which for some reason was translated to "tell him that I'm your sister from different parents" lol and they were shocked and started asking questions and I answered them and prevented a disaster that was in the making lol
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Henry Gordan
Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Post by Henry Gordan »

javascript:openWindow("http://live.shwidget.com/index2.php?opt ... "730","550")
Don't press that link.
I tried to find stream to watch Indycar race live
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

/msg NickServ confirm pNqgi0oXD

Um... re-registering a nickname on IRC.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki ... tive_Conan#

(Giving the link to a friend so we could laugh at Ran's "horn", Heiji's "sword", and Conan's/Shinichi's "antenna" lol)
Spoiler:
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

https://plus.google.com/+MiakaKirino/posts/hrE2eVdRgcN

Hmm... a G+ post. Oh, probably the one about my knee... Go ahead and check it out, but be warned that it contains rather graphic photos of an open wound. Well, the album does. The post itself contains the story of how I sliced my knee open and missed the bus.
I am weird and apparently have high pain tolerance. It hurt, yes, but I still got back up and tried to catch the bus. If the bus had stopped for me, I would have gotten on the bus and gone home... or at least tried to. Honestly I don't actually know what would've happened if I'd gotten on the bus. Probably a good thing I didn't.

idflaak

Post by idflaak »

There is always only one truth!

(was looking for a DCMK-related signature)
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

BRADSDEALS

Uh... oh, a coupon code. For something I didn't end up buying because I didn't like the way the site's checkout worked.

ChappiePete

Post by ChappiePete »

"Hey, I know we haven't talked in a long time so i dont know whether you'll reply, but goodluck in your exam results next week!"

mhm
When you introduce someone to Conan and they get bored of the normal cases and just want the org ;-;
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

https://twitter.com/KaitoRizu/status/764460735703515136

(Was advertising this drawing of mine on the Cbox... now that I'm posting it here it seems I'm advertising it on the forum too :P )
Spoiler:
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Empty. I had to restart the computer kinda unexpectedly last night after I dropped my phone on the (laptop) keyboard in the process of trying to pick up said phone. (Yes I am a klutz sometimes. At least this time I didn't hurt myself.)

Themaninarmor
It's not about me

Post by Themaninarmor »

Ha-ha-ha.. i always use it as my signature in email to my friends.
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno
KainTheVampire
*the Devil disguised as a mad vampire* >:D

Post by KainTheVampire »

Conclusion: "This area is full of crap" and "It's a nasty place!"

Drawn by yours truly