Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by Jecka »

Ahh yes. This was from yesterday. I was searching for Ryo Horikawa, but from before he changed his first name. :P
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

Later, John has a plate of food in front of him and is eating from it. Sherlock’s attention is fixed out of the window and he is quietly drumming his fingers on the table.
JOHN: People don’t have arch-enemies.
(It takes a moment but Sherlock finally looks round.)
SHERLOCK: I’m sorry?
JOHN: In real life. There are no arch-enemies in real life. Doesn’t happen.
SHERLOCK (disinterestedly, looking out of the window again): Doesn’t it? Sounds a bit dull.
JOHN: So who did I meet?
SHERLOCK: What do real people have, then, in their ‘real lives’?
JOHN: Friends; people they know; people they like; people they don’t like ... Girlfriends, boyfriends ...
SHERLOCK: Yes, well, as I was saying – dull.
JOHN: You don’t have a girlfriend, then?
SHERLOCK (still looking out of the window): Girlfriend? No, not really my area.
JOHN: Mm.
(A moment passes before he realises the possible significance of this statement.)
JOHN: Oh, right. D’you have a boyfriend?
(Sherlock looks round at him sharply.)
JOHN: Which is fine, by the way.
SHERLOCK: I know it’s fine.
(John smiles to indicate that he wasn’t signifying anything negative by what he said.)
JOHN: So you’ve got a boyfriend then?
SHERLOCK: No.
JOHN (still smiling, though his smile is becoming a little fixed and awkward): Right. Okay. You’re unattached. Like me. (He looks down at his plate, apparently rapidly running out of things to say.) Fine. (He clears his throat.) Good.
(He continues eating. Sherlock looks at him suspiciously for a moment but then turns his attention out of the window again. However, he then appears to replay John’s statement in his head and looks a little startled. Turning his head towards John again, he starts speaking rather awkwardly but rapidly speeds up and is almost babbling by the time John interrupts him.)
SHERLOCK: John, um ... I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work, and while I’m flattered by your interest, I’m really not looking for any ...
JOHN (interrupting): No. (He turns his head briefly to clear his throat.) No, I’m not asking. No.
(He fixes his gaze onto Sherlock’s, apparently trying to convey his sincerity.)
JOHN: I’m just saying, it’s all fine.
(Sherlock looks at him for a moment, then nods.)
SHERLOCK: Good. Thank you.
(He turns his attention back to the street. John looks away with an bemused expression on his face as if asking himself, ‘What the heck was all that about?!’ Just then, Sherlock nods out of the window.)
SHERLOCK: Look across the street. Taxi.
(John twists in his seat to look out of the window where a taxi has parked at the side of the road with its back end towards the restaurant.)
SHERLOCK: Stopped. Nobody getting in, and nobody getting out.
(In the rear seat of the taxi the male passenger is looking through the side windows as if trying to see somebody particular.)
SHERLOCK (to himself): Why a taxi? Oh, that’s clever. Is it clever? Why is it clever?
JOHN: That’s him?
SHERLOCK: Don’t stare.
JOHN (looking round at him): You’re staring.
SHERLOCK: We can’t both stare.
(Getting to his feet, he grabs his coat and scarf and heads for the door. John picks up his own jacket and follows ... completely forgetting to take his walking cane with him. Outside the door, Sherlock shrugs himself into his coat while keeping his eyes fixed on the taxi. The passenger continues to look around him, then turns and looks out the back window. His gaze falls on the restaurant and he looks at it for a few moments while Sherlock stares back at him, then the man turns towards the front of the vehicle and the taxi begins to pull away from the kerb. Sherlock immediately heads towards it without bothering to check the road that he’s running into and is almost run over by a car coming from his left. The driver slams on the brakes and stops the car but Sherlock, always keen to take the quickest route, allows his forward impetus to carry him onto the top of the bonnet. He rolls over the bonnet, lands on his feet on the other side and then runs after the taxi. As the driver of the car angrily sounds his horn, John puts one hand on the bonnet and vaults over the front of the car, apologising to the driver as he goes.)
JOHN: Sorry.

Yeah, a bit of script from BBC Sherlock. I'm needing it to the newest chapter of Trapped in Whoniverse, part 2...
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
Raki

Post by Raki »

The Osaka Okonomiyaki Odyssey
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

To answer without thinking leads to many defeats.

Quote for the quote game :P
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

“Um… wasn’t there a blond boy with you at the food court?”

Copying dialogue because it needs to match in both perspectives. I have actually several sections that are full of copy-paste like this because I'm telling the same events from two different points of view. Naoto's perspective on things is a bit different from Ran's perspective.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Code: Select all

[b]
(Put in code tags so it's visible)

BBCode-Formatting :P
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

“I’ll be back shortly, I have to get dressed!”

Um... more copying dialogue. Still working on writing. The story starts on a Wednesday and I've barely gotten to Monday morning... ~_~* So very many words, and so very little actual progress through the story. ~_~*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
shinichi'sapprentice
I NEED SLLEP

Post by shinichi'sapprentice »

THERE ARE CHICKENS IN THIS GAME TOO

...ahahahahaha
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

scrollPane

Coding. Turns out, when something is mentioned only twice, Ctrl+C is faster than refactoring :P
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Half-under her breath, Kujikawa-san muttered, “I guess the hospital really didn’t measure wrong… you’re a good four centimeters bigger than I am…”

A line I ended up cutting... but I actually rather like that line. ~_~*

Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Anmerkung:
Du solltest dir die do { ... } while (...); und switch(...) { ... } -Konstitutionen nochmal anschauen :/

Correcting students' homework. It says:
Note:
You should have another look at the do { ... } while (...); and switch(...) { ... } constructions :/
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

“Oh. Hey, Naoto-kun, you’re not buttoned… or… hey, wait a sec, why aren’t you flat? Like normal?”

Copying dialogue again....

miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

“Over… so you got the nurse to send her home?” Narukami-senpai was saying. “No, I get it. No problem. Yeah. Of course it isn’t an issue… I’m just as worried about her as you are. Thanks for looking after her. See you later,” he hung up.
“Something happened to Naoto-kun,” Ran guessed.
“Rise-chan said…” Narukami-senpai stopped talking when his phone rang again, though the tone was different this time, apparently a mail. “Ah. Rise-chan said that Naoto’s sick, but apparently she isn’t really sick.”
“Why would Rise-san say that Naoto-kun is sick if she isn’t?” Ran asked, confused.
Narukami-senpai nodded as he typed something into the phone. It beeped again a moment later. “Apparently because the idea that Naoto is sick is a ruse to let her go home… not exactly sure why. Rise-chan wants me to go pick Naoto up.”
“From school?” Ran asked, watching Narukami-senpai type again. “Except it’s only lunchtime… so apparently there’s some reason Naoto-kun needs to go home early?”
Beep. More typing. “We’ll find out why when we get there, I think,” Narukami-senpai explained, standing. “Let’s go. We should be able to reach the school in about ten minutes or so.”
“Why would Naoto-kun need to go home early, though? That doesn’t make much sense, really…”
“She wasn’t bound when she walked out the door,” Narukami-senpai interrupted. “That… might be a big part of it. While Sera-san could get away with wearing a boy’s uniform without any fuss at all, Naoto actually does have to bind herself down, as you pointed out earlier. I thought she’d just forgotten to fasten something, but if she had the wrong thing on…”
“What do you mean?” Ran asked, utterly confused. Narukami-senpai had set a very fast pace, his strides eating up the ground very rapidly, though Ran didn’t find it at all difficult to keep up. “Not bound… how could you tell?”
“She bumped into me when she came out of her room, and she didn’t have her jacket fastened,” Narukami-senpai explained. “That really isn’t something she’d normally do. And… well… I could feel her chest compress when she bumped into me…” his face was a little bit pink.
Then again, this whole mess has got to be rather odd for him. Here he is spending the day with a girl he barely knows, while his girlfriend is at school… Ran shook her head. “Well, perhaps we’d better hurry to rescue her, then?”

Longer piece of dialogue being copied over...

ara_aa_wa

Post by ara_aa_wa »

I'll start the sequence... 0

Haha~~ I was trying out games in other forum :3
“You seek a false comfort when you demand that I define myself for you with words. Words do not contain or define any person. A heart can, if it is willing.”
Robin Hobb, Golden Fool