Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by mangaluva »

A heist goes wrong, so badly wrong, and Kaito finds himself a ghost, but that won't stop him fighting, especially when he finds a new ally in a certain chibi-tantei who knows more about death than anyone had ever guessed... KaiShin eventually.

Fic summary.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDN_9V71reQ

Er...posting the ED for the rp episode...which just ended.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

coniaaa@yahoo.com.ar

My Yahoo Mail account.
Why the hell did I copy it ???
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

erm... I put this down on a question for RMPS: "what would you not expect from a religious person?" I couldn't think of anything else. My teacher gave me a mark for it, too  ;D
Found
Dead.

Post by Found »

Too lazy to erase then type again. I'm ranting on LJ.
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/945498/55505

Er...link to the boss faq for Persona 4...because someone in another topic was asking for how to beat Kanji and I had to look it up because that's the boss of the second dungeon and I'm about to open the second-to-last dungeon on my second playthrough. ~_~* I couldn't remember all the details about the battle against Shadow Kanji all that well...~_~*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

RMPS question: "What would you expect from a religious person? What would you not expect?" I wrote "NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!" I got the mark.

Got back the RMPS test where I put down a stupid answer. Apparently my RMPS teacher is a Python XDXD
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

* HaibaraAi smiles to herself

rp episode edits. Stuff that needed to be moved.

mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Today, I bought a new toaster that pops the toast into the air just so i can try to choreograph a morning routine involving me walking by and catching the toast without lookng. MLIA

Because I want that toaster.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

HaibaraAi: They may just be trapped...

More moving things in the rp edit. Which is now almost complete. *^_^*

mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Spoiler:
Detective Conan

The massive list of things to write, and that are being written, and that have been written.

Mayonakaverse
Mayonaka
Midnight; the hour of the dead. Time ticks ever backwards. You and I, we're trapped together in this endless dance, where the sky is awash in red. There's nothing left but the light of hope, so let's scrape the bottom together.

Co-written with the lovely whm_koorii.

The massive repeat fic to end all repeat fics. Shinichi has been caught in a time loop, forcing him to relive the same few years over and over as he tries futily to defeat the Black Org, fix his life, or at least not screw things up again.

Finally giving in to the inevitable, he teams up with Kid, now known to him as Kaito. Of course, even Kid appears powerless against the BO, and Shinichi dies and is forced back yet again. This time, however, Kaito follows him back, thanks to the interference of the cursed Pandora gem.

Now they have to work together in this crazy repeat, to take down the BO once and for all. First, they need to teach Shinichi to live again, and help heal Kaito's hidden wounds.

Mayonaka Life fic
????

Shinichi's 4th life, where he runs away right after changing to live on the streets. Trying to hide from everyone and everything, he gives in to the lure of the Kid heists, sparking Kid's interest.

Kid starts watching his little street urchin, providing food and support from the shadows. Over time, his heart is captured by this strange boy. Delving further, he eventually finds evidence of Kudou Shinichi, and goes to confront and offer shelter to the boy. But he's too late, as the BO have tracked him down and killed him already.

Yuuyake
????

To be written by the lovely whm_koorii. Shinichi's second life, where everything went to hell.

Casesverse
30 Cases
Thirty not-quite-unrelated stories that lead our darling detective and his frustrating foe along the path of romance.

30 separate yet connected one-shots from everyone's points of view as Kaito and Shinichi start on the rocky road to relationship-ness.

Twinsverse
Shadows in Shadows
AU: The Kuroba twins stumble upon a secret of their father's. Now they face dark assassins, sneaky detectives, and forbidden feelings. What should a pair of teenage boys do except party?

What is the world supposed to do when there are two Kids behind the scenes? Toichi rescues Shinichi from his parent's burning house, unfortunately too late to save the couple. Raising Shinichi as Kaito's twin seemed like such a good idea, too.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to want to keep their relationship brotherly. Fighting against the shadows who killed their father while keeping Hakuba at bay with one hand, and a shrunken Heiji at bay with the other, is just the icing on the twin's cake.

Connectedverse
Connected
telepathiclink!KID&Conan: KID vs Conan vs Rock. Apparently, rock trumps both and the losers have to learn to deal with the consequences. Not really as cracky as the summary makes it sound.

Written with the lovely tsugumiwinters.

If Kaito thought keeping his secret from a snooping detective was hard, it was nothing on dealing with a detective in your head! Antics and possibly some plot as Tsu and I write as we have time.

Wizardverse
Logically, It Works Just Like Magic
????

The AU set up to the HP fic, I could possibly have Toichi be alive. Perhaps he retired eight years ago, or perhaps he just passed it down to Kaito when Kaito stumbled upon it, or possibly use Sera's idea from Tumble.

AU; Kaito and Shinichi's parents have kept in contact, so the two have seen each other more growing up. In consequence, Ran and Aoko aren't as close to the two boys, and they are at least friends with each other. Finally fed up of Kaito gushing about Kid, Shinichi uses his detective influence to attend the Clock Tower Heist. Instead of doing things remotely from the helicopter, Shinichi is down on the tower aiding things. Gets face to face with Kid, and clues in enough that he later confronts Kaito, who spills. The two start dating as a result (wtf?!).

Harry Potter and the Field of Logic
After 17 years of their savior being missing, Harry Potter has been found living in Japan. The Wizarding World rejoices. Kaito? Not so much. KaiShin

The Wizarding World has lost their savior. On the eve of his 17th birthday, a lead is found when Death Eaters attack a certain thief's heist in Japan. The Wizards are willing to go through any means to get their savior back, even kidnapping him to a "safe place" to explain the situation. Kaito is not impressed, nor is Shinichi when he becomes aware of his boyfriend's kidnapping.

The story centers around the mishaps as the WW tries to mold Kaito into their savior, and we all know how well that works. Meanwhile, Shinichi is wrecking havoc on the WW with his Logic Field of doom, because he's just that muggle. Kaito is having far too much fun. And poor Hakuba, who was a wizard all along, just weeps at his messed up life.

The Black Org and the Wizard Savior
????

Back home, graduated wizards with free reign to use their magic so long as they follow the law (ha ha), life seems pretty good for Kaito and Shinichi. Until they run afoul of a certain long haired psychopath and his portly companion. This time they've pissed off the wrong magician thief, and he has some new tricks to play.

Dreamverse
Life's Dream

Book 1
Pulled to another world by the cursed Pandora Gem, Kid and Conan struggle to free themselves from a mad scientist, survive in a cutthroat city, and maybe learn a bit about Kaito and Shinichi along the way. DCMK/FF7 X-over, KaiShin

Kaito has found Pandora at last. Unfortunately, his dark shadows realize this as well and try to take him out. Thanks to the interference of one Conan, instead of Kaito's heart, it's the gem that's shot and shattered. Unfortunately for the pair, it sucks them into another world, and into the hands of an insane scientist who is happy to have two new test subjects.

Apparently being injected with Mako is the cure for the apotoxin, because Conan is no more and Shinichi is here to stay. But finally the pair is able to escape, and escape they do down to the slums of Midgar. Trying to survive when recovering from Mako poisoning, with a language and culture barrier, no food or income, and just in a different type of world entirely isn't easy.

Book 2
Escaping Midgar while they still could was a good idea in theory, but now Kaito and Shinichi must survive in the wilderness of the Planet, as well as find their way home. Sequel to Life's Dream: Book 1. DCMK/FF7, KaiShin

The pair have left Midgar, in search of answers and a way home. Along the way, they get a rude awakening to the world's denizens, and have to fight for their lives every inch of the way. Still, it's not all doom and gloom. They eventually gain two companions to share their journey with, until the day they can finally return home. Of course, this means they have to find Pandora…again.

Book 3
Kaito and Shinichi have made it home, but they find they've changed too much to ever live a normal life again. But something has followed them across the worlds, and this time the price may be eternity. Sequel to Life's Dream: Book 2. DCMK/FF7, KaiShin

Back on Earth, the pair try to adjust to normal life again. Kaito picks up his Kid mantle, because he's not content to letting his father's murders go free. Shinichi continues to dig at the Black Org., because he's got his vendetta against them too. Despite Kidoll's efforts, the two continue to live apart, though the longing never quite fades. Between learning anew their own mortality and balancing their hidden powers, they already have a lot on their plate. Add in monster attacks from strangely familiar portals and you have a whole new mess.

The Adventures of Kidoll
A tie in fic between Koorii’s FFX/DC fic Dream Spiral, and Sama’s FF7/DC fic Life’s Dream. Pandora was split in two by the early Kaito, but only one half made it to the other world. So what happened to the remaining half? Indeed, what happened to Kaito’s faithful little doll?

Kidoll awakens to find the world a much darker place. His Master is dead, but has left him with a final task to complete. It's up to the little doll to travel the changing land and save his Master's soul.

The Further Adventures of Kidoll
????

Kidoll has been here before with Master, but it's not the same place. But that's okay, because being with Other-Master is good too. But when Other-Master's Heart leaves them alone, and Other-Master doesn't seem to be doing anything about it, it's up to Kidoll to find Other-Master's Heart and bring him back. Kidoll journeys across the foreign land, searching for his missing friend.

Dream Spiral
????

To be written by the lovely whm_koorii. A DCMK/FFX crossover that takes place 2000 years before Life's Dream.

Undercoververse
Stripper-fic
Written by the lovely Sera. First sexual contact between the duo, sparking their interactions on a whole new level. Shinichi is undercover as a stripper, and Kaito is undercover as a lecher's date. Add in one lap dance, and you have much fun.

Private Cocktail
Kid has managed to get his heist in before the police can arrest Yamana Ryuujiro. Shinichi isn't about to let Kid interfere with his own investigation. Unfortunately for Shinichi, Yamana has /plans/ for Shinichi, that don't include the detective's consent. Shinichi isn't the helpless victim, however. Kid runs across the aftermath, and must "deal" with a drugged up Tantei-kun.

Kid has a lot on his hands as he comes across a very drugged up Shinichi on his heist, obviously having been attacked (yet taken care of them all) by the target of the night's hosts. He must resist the temptation Shinichi presents, all while getting him to safety, stealing his gem, and avoiding capture. Just another average heist XD.

Going Clubbing
What happened before Club Night. The duo as they get ready for their big night out, come across their target/victim, get drugged, and get dancing.

Club Night
The Plunnie that started it all. Our delightful duo are drugged up and dancing dirty. Sadly, their friends don't appreciate the show.

The Real Party
Written by the lovely Koorii. What happens directly after Club Night, when the duo are returned home still with the drug pumping through their systems.

The Real Party: Other Side
A brief glimpse of the elder Kudous, who, to their detriment, just happened to be home when the Clubbing Duo were returned home. A brief over-heard conversation causes the parents to leave. Quickly.

Hangover
To be written by the lovely Koorii. The morning after The Real Party.

Sex Sells
To be written by the lovely Koorii. There is an underground sex slave trade ring that specializes in young, pretty boys, and it's up to Shinichi and Kaito to go under cover and break things up a bit.

Swapping Series
Swapping Shinichis
FROM THOSE WHO BROUGHT YOU WIFE SWAP! Well no, not really. I'm just totally stealing their idea. I give you....SHINICHI SWAP! A day in the life of...(random pairs) Ufufuuu~

Watch as havoc is unleashed when Shinichis from different fics are swapped out with their counterparts. What would Seduction Kaito do if his Shinichi wasn't Princessy enough? And more~

Swapping Kaitos
FROM THOSE WHO BROUGHT YOU HUSBAND SWAP! Oh wait, that never got off the ground, did it? Anyway, this is….KAITO SWAP! A day in the life of…(random pairs) Ueheehee~

The Shinichis had their turn, so now it's up to the Kaitos to wreck their own special brand of havoc in their counterpart's world. What on earth is Connected Shinichi supposed to do when he's now connected to the insane mind of Mayonaka Kaito? And more~

Long but Singular Verses
Kai&Shin Are Pandora
????

Toichi was successful in gaining Pandora before the shadowy organization did. But even grinding it to dust doesn't stop Pandora's properties from working, and scattering it would be too dangerous. Who knows what sort of effect it would have on things, after all.

In a moment of genius (or stupidity), he decides the best way to get rid of it would be to sacrifice himself for the cause. Nyoko, of course, doesn't let him do it alone, and when they catch wind of it, Yukiko and Yuusaku also demand in. Splitting the remains among them, the four ingest it, hoping it will forever be the end of the damned jewel. But to their surprise, no effects at all seem to have happened. They don't cry tears of immortality, they can get hurt, and they certainly don’t glow red under the full moon.

Writing it off as they finished off the gem, the go on with their lives. Time goes on, they have kids of their own. The series progress, and eventually Kaito takes up Kid's mantle.

Story is more about how Kaito, on the night the fabled comet crosses the sky, is devastated he was not able to get the gem before the Crows. The taskforce is at a loss, as Kid is just sitting, staring at the sky, not even paying attention. As the comet approaches, tears stream down Kid's face, and a commotion starts among the gathered police. Shinichi, staggering and in pain (transformation, probably), is trying to get to Kid with eyes glowing a brilliant carmine.

Catboi!Shinichi from Pandora
Kid, after searching for so long, has found a magic gem. Pity it's not Pandora. Still, it comes with its own genie, so that's a bonus, right? KaiShin

Kaito, in his ever ongoing search for Pandora, has just acquired another gem. In his normal routine, he holds it to the full moon to check for the carmine glow. Unfortunately for him, it's not Pandora. However, it is a magic gem, and the next thing he knows, he has an enthusiastic catboi plastered against him calling him Master. What on earth is he supposed to do now?

Magic Creature
Yukiko and Toichi are not, conventionally, fully human. Unfortunately, no one thought to tell Kaito and Shinichi. KaiShin

In their defense, Toichi and Nyoko didn't tell Kaito because the blood is so mixed, it was highly unlikely anything would happen, especially so late in Kaito's life. Yukiko and Yuusaku, however, just forgot their son's birthday.

Kaito is a sort of mutt combo of many magical creatures, but has never shown any of their traits before, except maybe in his skill in sleight of hand, aerobics, and love of adrenaline. But when Shinichi goes into (some sort of heat, competitions, etc), all his senses target on the detective and won't let go. Humor ensues as Hakuba gets his proof that Kaito is Kid, yet can do nothing about it since all Kaito seems to care about is getting in Shinichi's pants. They will need to work together and figure out a solution to this odd attraction, if only for public decency.

Short but Singular Verses
Black Org. Average Life
????

In the style of This Army Life, we follow the antics of Gin and Vodka as they wander the globe and try to avoid their job.

Task Force Training 101
Think you're man enough to join the Kaitou Kid Taskforce? Nakamori-keibu sure doesn't. But maybe if you survive the training camp, he'll consider it.

The hopefuls of joining the Kaitou Kid Taskforce must first complete Nakamori's rigorous training camp. Including such classes as Dogpiling 101 and Ducking and Weaving for Beginners

Plunnies
Chatty Plunnies
Plunnies written mostly on the spur of the moment, with influence from many chat partners♥.

Future planned Plunnies listed here, though others may be added at any time.

Shinichi and Kid in the subway train picture
Shinichi on board the train sees to his shock a tired looking Kid riding with him. Kid waves in greeting.

Crack Canon Continues
In America, there are multiple Jimmy Kudos, Kyle Clovers, Harleys, Anitas, and crew. It will be chaos.

Transformers Continued
Finishing off the Transformers Plunnie, with Kaito escaping and turning Optimus pink. Possible sequel with Kaito meeting the Decepticon bike.

BH Lime to Lemon
Continuing where Koorii's lime left off, to write her a lemon of her BH duo.

Gameverse First Time Lemon
Kaito has finally managed to get Shinichi drunk (not that it took much). Now he plans to have his way with him. Yep, that's about it.

Nakamori & Eri
Eri has been hired by Kid because Nakamori is a stalker. Yes. (The 'missing' Cases chapter that had to be removed due to no time to properly research.)

Elevator Fic
Shinichi is studying the papers in his hands intently as he waits for the elevator. It dings, and he boards without looking up and ignoring the other passenger. An angry shout of "KID!" makes him look up abruptly, to see the task force charging the closing elevator door. A sharp look to his companion reveals Kid grinning mischievously. The elevator stops with a 'thunk' between floors, and Kid takes advantage.

The look on Shinichi's face had "DO NOT WANT" written all over it. Not that Kid cared.

compressed for length... stealing Sama's entire ficlist. Because it all looks awesome.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Haupthaus (10)
Goldmine (18)
Steingrube (12)
Sägewerk (15)
Speicher (15)
Hafen (10)
Kaserne (10)
Werkstatt (10)
Steinmauer (2)
Wachturm (1)

Construction levels of buildings in a browser game. German.
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Fenn-san, you OK?
Miakaaaa Neko's being mean~ *hides behind Miaka*
I didn't do anything...

Randomness from IRC...I dunno why I had that hilighted...~_~*

takiko

Post by takiko »

Arigatou ~Ookiku Kansha!
Spoiler:
G4 and SC Egg song.