Ctrl+V Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Re: Ctrl+V Thread

Post by miakakiri »

/ns group miaka

Er...IRC name stuffs. Went on a registering-spree after I freaked because someone was using "EdogawaConan" at RP time--and had REGISTERED the nick! So I went and registered all my other characters (well, those that weren't already registered). That's the code to stick a nickname under the same 'registration' as the one listed after 'group'.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

ケロロ 新年早々ラッキー ã
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7URqQICTN7w
Last time, on Detective Conan...
Quiet you, I'm doing the introduction this time.
You can't--
Enough!
Last time, on Detective Conan!
Ha-- Hakase-- *sweatdrop*
We recovered from the aftermath of what can we only presume is the Black Organization's intrusion into my house during the night.
Unfortunately, we have no idea when they are planning to strike next.
It has been a few days, and little has changed, except for the fact that the FBI now knows about the current state of affairs and has officers watching my estate when I'm not able to, day and night.
Ran-kun is back from her school trip, but being back in Beika only puts her in more danger...
How can we avert destruction by the Black Organization? Find out this time, on Detective Conan!
[Cue Title]
{Black Grasp (Trap)}
[3...
[2...
[1...
[Cue Scene]
[Scene: Hakase's House, second day after the night of Gin. Dawn breaks.]

And here we have a piece of rp edit. It's Monday.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

[Captioning fun!]
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

[/quote]

No, it's not a chess board...
Incredible, isn't it?
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
Umandsf

Post by Umandsf »

[Hoshi no Kirby] Kirby of the Stars - 047 [MID#2390#47#]

[I forget why.]
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

http://www.onemanga.com/Persona_4/5/10/

Er...we were discussing Persona 4 in the chatroom...and someone asked if there was an anime.  There's not, but that's the manga. Well, that'll actually open to a couple chapters in, but that point is still VERY early in the game, and long before anything really gets going...

mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

I'm probably happier than I should be that FaceBook has a "Pirate English" setting...

My current status message  :P
DthWa1ker

Post by DthWa1ker »

http://www.commandandconquer.com/factio ... g-commando
Unidad comando de Nod que "muere" dos veces, tras la primera pierde las piernas y puede entrar en cualquier vehículo enemigo y tomar control con veterania instantánea. Encima cuando el tanque muere se supone que puede salir vivo para capturar otros.

When speaking to various persons in messenger at the same time about the same thing Ctrl C+Ctrl V is your friend. Anyone else a fan of rts games?
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Spoiler:
Guess without opening the spoiler! Anyone who doesn't get it has to pay me a cookie^^
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

"en febrero los van a llamar por si les falta alguna documentaron y los dan de alta como alumnos."

Some Argentinian college stuff :)
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

... I have no actual idea why I was copying a line of asterisks.
DthWa1ker

Post by DthWa1ker »

Team Fortress 2 is having another free weekend starting Thursday night as soon as the update goes live (though you can start preloading now).

Making a game plan for the weekend...