The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

Post by Jd- »

UPDATE!

This topic will stay intact for archiving purposes, but from now on, feel free to make your own topics in the new Introductions sub-board. We don't bite (except for Abs.)!
Last edited by Jd- on November 23rd, 2010, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EdogawaConanTantei
"Holmes of the Heisei Era"

Re: The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

Post by EdogawaConanTantei »

Hey! I'm EdogawaConanTantei..  I'm known as timb0nic on mIRC(which also happens to be my X-Box Live Gamertag, I do a good amount of online play, so add me as a friend if you like!)

Ok, one thing you should know about me is.. I'm lazy! So I'm just gonna copy Jd's overall format.

Name: Timothy
Conan Fan Since: 2005

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 2 (The Fourteenth Target)
Favorite Conan Case: Either Heiji or Kid's first appearance
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Kimi To Yakusoko Shita Yasashii (Yuuka Saegusa)
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Free Magic (WAG)
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: Always (Mai Kuraki)

Other Favorite Anime: DB-Z-GT, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, GITS

Favorite Movies: A Clockwork Orange, Gladiator, Signs, LotR Trilogy, Star Wars Saga, Hot Fuzz, Grindhouse, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, From Dusk Till Dawn (maybe I'll add when I remember real important ones, but otherwise, we'd be here all day)

Favorite Songs: I like alot of one-hit wonders, from 60s 70s 80s, doesn't matter. Mainly classic and alt rock for me. I like some rap. But to pick my favorite songs would be too long, so I'll make it ALBUMS:

1. System of a Down - System of a Down
2. Black Holes and Revelations/Absolution - Muse
3. Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge/The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
4. The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
5. IV - Led Zeppelin
6. Sgt. Peppers.../The White Album - The Beatles
7. Aenima/10,000 Days - Tool
8. Enema of the State - Blink182
9. Rollin' Stoned - Kottonmouth Kings
10. Hybrid Theory/Reanimation/Meteora/Minutes to Midnight -Linkin Park

It goes without saying that I love love love love love the Detective Conan soundtrack and everyone to do with it.

Songs I'm currently obsessed with: 99 Luftballons - Nena, Obsession - Animotion, The Lonely Shepherd - Gheorghe Zamfir

Favorite TV Series: (I'm a big soccer fan, so very little series for me) Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman, Home Movies, Seinfeld, Scrubs

Favorite Books/Stories: The Complete Sherlock Holmes, Hatchet, The Cask of Amontillado

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]T1M[/shadow][/glow]

THE REIGNING DCTP FORUM CHAMP FOR MOST POSTS, behind Jd-
ugh, finally done
Last edited by EdogawaConanTantei on June 24th, 2008, 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
JConan23
Go Eagles!!!

Post by JConan23 »

Name: Michael
Future Career: football player or engineer
Conan Fan Since: 2003

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 4
Favorite Conan Case: 35-36
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Nazo
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: dont have 1
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: dont have 1

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Death Note, FMA, Code Geass, Naruto

Favorite Movies: Matrix Trilogy, Triple X, Remember the Titans

Favorite Songs: any Eminem songs, Numb by linkin park, We Made It by Busta Rhymes, Beat it by Michael Jackson, Alones by Aqua Timez, lie-lie-lie by dj ozma, Lollipop by Lil Wayne
Favorite TV Series: Family Guy, Two and a Half Men, Friends
Favorite Books/Stories: A Series of Unfortunate Events
EricAnimeFreak
Otaku 4 Life!

Post by EricAnimeFreak »

Name: Eric Fish
Current Career: Working  + College
Future Career: Techie, Writer
Conan Fan Since: Xchks realeses

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 4
Favorite Conan Case: Too hard to decide

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Too many! I've got a 2 terrabyte collection. Maybe Ranma 1/2 (A list is somwhere on the site)
Favorite Anime Moment in Detective Conan: Probably when i saw Kudo's frist deduction to prove his identity.
Favorite Anime Moment: Ranma falling into the Cursed springs of Jysenku.. ("See. Now you young Girl." Jysenku Guide)

Favorite Movies: There was another topic for this, look there...
Favorite Movie Moment: Hmmm, Either the moment where the terminator meets John Connor In Terminator 2, or when Marty Mcfly kicks the crap out of biff Tannor in Back to the future 3.

Favorite Songs: Not a fan of music, but occassionly i find myself listening to anime ost's....  :D

Favorite TV Series:
If You don't count anime, i guess Stargate SG-1+Atlantis, Star Trek, John Doe, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Modern Marvels, TerminatorSCC, Smallville, Eureka, Odessy 5, Get Smart, I Dream of Genie, Bewitched, MythBusters, OLD BattleStarG, Root of all Evil, All i can think of for now.... Also i somtimes watch adultswim's line-up of shows.
Favorite TV Series Moment: A hard choice, too hard!

Favorite Books/Stories:
Hmmmm, never been a huge reader, i read whats required in college, and of course manga. Also when i was younger i picked up Harry Potter, so iv'e been through that series. Magazines are somtimes intresting, i like reading computer part order books to compare prices.... Ummm, alot of books suck, or i got so much anime too watch i don't have the time, i am more a media freak than a reading freak...
Image Image
"Anyone can write, only a literary genuise can entertain."
chris bauer

Post by chris bauer »

Name:Christian
Conan Fan Since: 2004

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 3 (The Last Wizard of the Century)
Favorite Conan Case: 345 and The Mountain Villa Murder Case
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: The one of clash of red and black
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: dont have one
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: dont have one

Other Favorite Anime: One Piece , Death Note

Favorite Movies: Lord of the Rings trilogy Matrix trilogy ,Eurotrip, Harold and Kumar, JFK The Bourne Movies and many more...

Favorite Songs: My favorite music is regueton , hip hop and rock i like Daddy Yankee , Linkin Park and Lil Wayne

Favorite TV Series: I'm a huge tv series fan my favorite is 24, also like Lost, Prison Break, X files, Heroes, Smallville, House and more

Favorite Books/Stories: Stephen King is my favorite author, I'm currently reading the Dark Tower series
DeathStarrX

Post by DeathStarrX »

Name: Aaron
Future Career: Forensic Psychologist

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 6 (Phantom of Baker Street)
Favorite Conan Case: 345
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Nazo (Miho Komatsu)
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: STEP BY STEP (Ziggy)
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: ONE (B'z)

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Bleach, Death Note, Full Metal Panic!, Suzuka, Sola.

Favorite Movies:
Clue, Gone in 60 Seconds, The Wizard, Mercury Rising, Shaun of the Dead, The Birds and Psycho (I love Hitchcock).

Favorite Songs: That's too hard for me to answer.. I listen to tons of music because I'm a theatre person.

Favorite TV Series:
Family Guy, Will and Grace, Scrubs.

Favorite Books/Stories: I read pretty much any mystery novels, haven't read an excessive amount but I've got the Complete Sherlock Holmes (can't really name a favorite short story but I like The Sign of Four for the books). I am very fond of Dean Koontz books as well, I've read Velocity, By the Light of the Moon, and Life Expectancy of which probably BTLOFM was my favorite. I'm more of a textbook guy than novels though.
Last edited by DeathStarrX on June 22nd, 2008, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bryanchii

Post by bryanchii »

Nickname: bryanchii
Channels: you can see my alias on all conan channels ^^; and some hentai channels and I dont talk hehe just idle
Yahoo Messenger: bryanchii@yahoo.com add me ^^V

Name: Bryan
Future Career: Student ( I.T. ) currently working as Technician
Conan Fan Since: 2001 ( Aired in the Phillipines )

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 8
Favorite Conan Case: 42 (Karaoke Box Murder Case) the best EPISODE, WHOAA!!
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Nazo (Miho Komatsu)
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Step by Step (Ziggy)
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: Time After Time

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Full Metal Panic Series, Genshiken, Death Note, Hajime No Ippo, School Rumble Series
Favorite Movies: Blades of Glory, School for Scoundrels, Music and Lyrics, Girl Next Door, John Tucker Must Die, Shaolin Soccer

Favorite Songs: Southerly Wind ( Full Metal Panic TSR)

Favorite TV Series:
I dont watch TV, LOL.
I prefer JDRAMA, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e ( Horikita Maki ) I LOVE YOU MAKI
Boni
only in speed i won't lose...

Post by Boni »

Name: Boni
Future Career: Chemical Analyst (I hope :P )
Conan Fan Since: 1999/2000 (read the tankubon)

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 10
Favorite Conan Case: Bomb in lift - matsuda (forgot the chapter :P )
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Kaze no lalala (Mai Kuraki)
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Step by Step (Ziggy)
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: Natsu wo Matsu Sail no Youni (Zard)

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Eyeshield21, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Vagabond, and many more..

Favorite Movies:Transformers, Trilogy of Pirates of The Carribean, All of Harry Potter, All of Shrek, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, All of Narnia, Paris Je'taime, and many more...

Favorite Songs:Maroon 5, Tokyo Jihen

Favorite TV Series:
Heroes, Avatar the legend of aang, Kick Andy!(in Indonesia)

Favorite Books/Stories:I'm just like read comic/manga.., :P

That's about myself..,
Thanks...
:D
Midair walker
Never forget your poker face!

Post by Midair walker »

Name: Juan Manuel
Future Career: Engineer
Conan Fan Since: 1997

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 5 (Countdown to Heaven)
Favorite Conan Case: 356 (Kaitou's Kid Miraculous Midair Walk)
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Kimi to yakusokushita yashashii ano basho made
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Dont have a fav
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: Nor here

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Card Captor Sakura - DB'Z'GT - Naruto - Magic Knight Rayearth - You are under arrest - Magic Kaito

Favorite Movies: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children - Star Wars Saga - Gladiator - 300 - Matrix (rel, rev) - Resident Evil

Favorite TV Series:
Smallville - My name is Earl - Prision Break - Boston Legal - Family Guy
"The one who pries for others' secrets is the one who's truly impolite" Kaitou Kid
Tsurugi
キザな悪党

Post by Tsurugi »

Name: Paul
Future Career: Int'l Business, Technological Genius, Rock Star, or Pimpin' Hos (and watchin' out fo' Jay Lee, nowutimsayin?)

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 6 (The Phantom of Baker Street)
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: "Mysterious Eyes" by Garnet Crow
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: "Still For Your Love" by Rumania Montevideo
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: "Everlasting" by B'z

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: One Piece, Death Note

Favorite Movies:
*gets shot for not having seen any of Jd's favorites*
I can't really list my favorites... last movie I saw was Iron Man though and that was awesome.

Favorite Music: ELLEGARDEN, blink-182, B'z, =w=, All Time Low, Breaking Benjamin, Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, Simple Plan, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sum 41, Led Zeppelin, and many many more

Favorite TV Series:
The Office, House, Family Guy, Simpsons, Chappelle's Show, Twilight Zone

Favorite Books/Stories:
Not a huge reader, but I enjoy Agatha Christie and Holmes novels/stories. I also like any of John Grisham's stuff, The Da Vinci Code, and fantasy novels like Harry Potter and The Chronicles of Narnia.
Last edited by Tsurugi on June 23rd, 2008, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tasai
DCTP Staff Member
You're all nublets.

Re: The

Post by Tasai »

Name: Eris
Future Career: Math Teacher
Conan Fan Since: 2004?

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 6

I don't care about theme songs

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Lupin III, Hellsing OVAs, Bleach, Shakugan no Shana

Favorite Movies:
Pan's Labyrinth, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Favorite Songs: (in no particular order, limited to one song per artist)
I don't have favorites. I do however, like music by Within Temptation, Epica, Delain, Ayreon, Ambeon, Stream of Passion, Edguy, Avantasia, Aina, Nightwish, The Gathering, Darkwell, etc.

Favorite TV Series:
Seinfeld, The Office (UK & US), Veronica Mars, CSI-Miami (I think [takes out sunglasses] that we've got [puts on sunglasses] our man [walks away] ), The IT Crowd (UK), Peep Show (UK)

Favorite Books/Stories:
The Hitchhiker's Trilogy
Aluecard
yes it is true ~ for Alue

Post by Aluecard »

Name: Angel

new Location;Buena Park, California

current Career:  law enforcement related

Conan Fan Since: 2000

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 2
Favorite Conan Case: 96

Favorite theme songs still for your love

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Lupin III, Cyborg 009 captain tsubasa saint Seya  Death Note

Favorite Movie:      blood sport   

Favorite Songs: les say alot

Favorite TV Series: DR .House

Favorite Books
lost count
Last edited by Aluecard on July 12th, 2008, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
1980-2011/3
R.I.P
kat1214young
shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu

Post by kat1214young »

Name: Katherine
Future Career: Graphic Designer (I hope  ;D)
Conan Fan Since: 2001 (Aired in The Philippines)

Favorite Conan Movie: 5 (Countdown to Heaven)
Favorite Conan Theme: Truth
Favorite Conan Opening Video: Koi Wa Thrill, Shock, Suspense (I like his dance LOL  :D)
Favorite Conan Case: Heiji - Conan / Haibara - Conan Team-up cases

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Shaman King, Ranma1/2, Kyou Kara Maou, La Corda d'Oro, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Tales of Eternia, Digimon Tamers, The Law of Ueki, Cardcaptor Sakura, CLAMP School Detectives, Yakitate! Japan

Favorite Movies: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Spiderwick Chronicles, August Rush, The Forbidden Kingdom, Lilo and Stitch, Harry Potter, Ratatouille, Brother Bear, Meet the Robinsons

Favorite Songs: Songs sung by: Megumi Hayashibara (Shaman King, Saber MArionette...), Catch Up with the End, If That's Not Love, Girl of My Dreams by The Naked Brothers Band, Brother Bear songs and You'll Be in My Heart by Phil Collins, I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane by John Denver, Christmas in Our Hearts by Jose Mari Chan, oldies (mellow tunes i guess)

Favorite TV Series: Avatar The Last Airbender, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Hannah Montana, The Naked Brothers Band, Drake & Josh

Favorite Books/Stories: Holmes Mysteries and Christie's Mystery novels, The Catcher in th Rye

Favorite Voice Actor: Zach Tyler Eisen

Favorite Seiyuu: Megumi Hayashibara

Favorite Actor: Freddie Highmore
Last edited by kat1214young on October 9th, 2008, 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
thanks DCTP!!! ♥♥♥
Image Image Image

thanks very much ShinRan36!!!! ♥♥♥ *mwah*
Juansmarts

Post by Juansmarts »

Name: Juan Marges
Future Career: Not sure, but something in forensics
Conan Fan Since: June 2004

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 6
Favorite Conan Case: Moonlight Sonata Murder (episode 11), Dissonance of the Stradivarius (episodes 385-387)
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Growing of My heart by Mai Kuraki
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Sekai Tomete by Shiori Takei
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: Don't really have one

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Naruto, Bleach, FMA, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, High School of the Dead, and some I have read/watched before but can't remember

Favorite Movies: Resident Evil, George A. Romero's Dead series (like Dawn, Day, Land of the Dead, etc.), Shaun of the Dead (loving those zombie movies ;D), Jackie Chan movies

Favorite Songs: Don't have a specific one, but I just like to listen to most music as long as it has some "sense" in it (not much hip-hop or rap)

Favorite TV Series: Family Guy, Smallville, Avatar, and the anime mentioned above.

Favorite Books/Stories: the Sherlock Holmes mysteries, Agatha Christie mysteries, some of the manga mentioned above, and Edgar Allen Poe's stories.
bright_zero
Bright like the full moon, I illuminate the night.

Post by bright_zero »

Name: Bright_zero ( also known as: Zero, Zu or Bright )
Future Career: Perhaps an attorney, or something business related, or a writer and maybe I will start my own detective agency.
Conan Fan Since: 2001

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 6 (The Phantom of Baker Street)
Favorite Conan Case: The sengoku case ( manga ), episode 345 ( anime )

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Deathnote, Lupin the III

Favorite Movies: Casablanca, The Godfather Trilogy, Fight Club, From Hell, Arsene Lupine, The Hound of the Baskervilles, Batman Begins, Iron man, The incredible Hulk, Spiderman (first, second and third)

Favorite songs/albums: All Lupe Fiaco's albums, Nas's albums, Eminem's albums, Tupac's albums Linkin park's Hybrid theory ( Meteora was nice, but not that great ), Fort minors album...hmmm and some I forgot.

Favorite TV Series: Prisonbreak, Heroes, The pretender, Law and order, Seinfield, The fresh prince of Bel-air, Chappelle's show, Fear factor, The A-team and so on.....

Favorite Books/Stories:
The Sherlock Holmes series ( Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ), The Poirot series ( Agatha Christie ) and Ellery Queen ( Frederic Dannay and Manfred Bennington Lee ). And some I forgot..
''When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.''