The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
kate_49

Re: The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

Post by kate_49 »

terra wrote: *waves* I'm a newbie here as well :)

Name: Kate
Future Career: Prosecutor
Conan Fan Since: 2000

Favorite Conan Movie: the 6th (The Phantom of Baker Street) & the 7th (Crossroad in the Ancient Capital)
Favorite Conan Case: Heiji & Kazuha in Grave danger
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Kimi to yakusoku shita yasashii ano basho made (the 13th opening)
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Secret of my heart (9th ending)
Favorite Conan Movie Theme: Time after time - 7th Movie

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Durarara!!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Axis-Powers: Hetalia, xxxHolic...

Favorite Movies: don't have really... I like many: from 'Love Actually' up to 'Leon'.

Favorite Songs: few, in no particular order: Pride - by Soil; Animals - Nickelback, Pushing me Away - Linkin Park, Savior - 30 Seconds to Mars, Somebody Told Me - The Killers, Must be dreaming - Frou Frou, Garden - Mirah, Harder Better Faster Stronger - Daft Punk, Break me shake me - Savage Garden, Harder to breathe - Maroon 5, Violet Hill - Coldplay, The one - Foo Fighters, Almost Lover - Fine frenzy,  So what - Pink,  Manos Al Aire - Nelly Furtado, Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield, Bleeding Love - Jesse McCartney, Baby - Justin Bieber, Stockholm Syndrome - Blink 182, Thanks For The Memories - Fall Out Boy, Never Ever - All Saints, Natural - SClub7, Uno dos tres cuatro - Don Omar, Smooth - Santana & Rob Thomas, Against All odds - Phill Collins, Last Resort - Papa Roach, Blue Monday - Orgy, Bad Romance - Lady Gaga, Le bien qui fait mal - Florent Mothe & la troupe Mozart, Tired Of Being Sorry - Ringside, Ring my bells - Enrique Iglessias, Grace Kelly - MIKA, Apologize - One Republic, Too Lost In You - Sugababes... Last Song - Gackt, Wish - Olivia, To Lose In Amber - Shimamiya Eiko,  I will – Sowelu, Again – YUI, Shinjitsu no Uta – Do as Infinity, El mirador - +nobody knows, Siren – Asian Kung-Fu Generation,  Mirotic – DBSK, Amigo – ShiNee, It’s you; Sorry Sorry; Mirror; Dead at heart; Bonamana – Super Junior, Lies – Big Bang, Gee – Girls Generation, Abracadabra – Brown eyed Girls, Nobody – Wonder girls…  I listen pretty much to anything, lol.

Favorite TV Series:
Law & Order, House, Monk, Poirot, Judge John Deed, Silent Witness…
O M G! btw welcome!!!
takiko

Post by takiko »

Welcome Kate!

This is the first time I ever posted in here... I guess. I dunno but it seems that I ignore pinned topics.
Fifi Kuroba

Post by Fifi Kuroba »

Welcome Alicetama!!!! :)
Welcome Terra!!!!!!!!!! :)
ImageImage
LordKaitou

Post by LordKaitou »

Name: Paolo
Future Career: Game developer
Conan Fan Since: Can't remember what year but since it was 1st aired on our country...  Maybe love at 1st
                            sight
Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 6
Favorite Conan Case: 345

I like mostly like all the opening theme songs.  I don't know with the ending songs cause I always skip on them

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Magic Kaito, Elfen Lied, FMA, Naruto, Death Note

Favorite Movies: Sci-Fci, suspense and horror, and mystery with twisted plots

Favorite Songs: I don't really like rock but my favorite songs come from the rock band Linkin Park, I also like new songs especially RnB 

Favorite TV Series:
House, Early edition, Heroes

"The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes"

Fifi Kuroba

Post by Fifi Kuroba »

Welcome LordKaitou!!!!!!
ImageImage
Grawwbear

Post by Grawwbear »

I guess I'll post here.

Name: Rohoph (Other names include Rai, Silve, Grawwbear, Jae, and Doorhinge)
Future Career: Guitarist/Singer, Writer
Conan Fan Since: 2006

Favorite Conan Movie: Countdown to Heaven
Favorite Conan Case: 304
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: Mysterious (Naifu)
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: Secret of My Heart (Mai Kuraki)

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: (The ones I can remember off the top of my head…) GetBackers, Ghost Hunt, Code Geass, Mushi-shi, Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, Hellsing, Saiyuki (Gensomaden and Reload only), Fullmetal Alchemist

Favorite Movies: (Not in order)
Casablanca, CURE (1997), Ran, Shadow of a Doubt, Rebel Without a Cause, East of Eden, From Hell, Blackboard Jungle, Bonnie and Clyde, 8 ½, The Manchurian Candidate (1967), I Am a Fugitive From a Chain Gang, Sunset Boulevard, Double Indemnity, Strangers on a Train, Curse of the Golden Flower, Suicide Circle, Kagemusha…

Favorite Songs: (Again, not in order)
Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana), Criminal, Stricken, Voices (Disturbed) Remedy, Because of Me (Seether), Train (Ozzy Osborne), The Reason (Hoobastank) Atomica, Sanctified (Wolfgang), More Than A Feeling (Boston) Fionnghuala (Anuna), Whispers in the Dark, Awake and Alive, Comatose (Skillet), Le Bien Qui Fait Mal, L’assasymphonie (Florent Mothe & Mozart L’Opera Rock), Sad but True, Fade to Black (Metallica), Direction, Wake Up (Slapshock), It's My Life, You Give Love a Bad Name (Bon Jovi) Frontline (Pillar), Phenomenon, Last Words, Make Me a Believer, Move (Thousand Foot Krutch), Hard Rock Hallelujah (Lordi), Fat Lip, The Hell Song (Sum 41) Hip to Be Square (Huey Lewis and the News), Hunting High and Low (Stratovarius), The Cage, Full Moon, San Sebastian (Sonata Arctica), Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space (Spiritualized), Der Fürst der Finstenis, Opus Magnum, Die Schwarzen Reiter, Himmel oder Hölle (E Nomine) and many many more…

Favorite TV Series:
About the only thing I really watch on TV is Law and Order (SVU particularly, but I watch all the other spin-offs), NCIS, Bones, and Scrubs.
3DS FC: 1177 7926 3041
Fifi Kuroba

Post by Fifi Kuroba »

Welcome Rohoph!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImage
LordKaitou

Post by LordKaitou »

Welcome to us newbies  ;D

"The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes"

Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

Per overwheeeellmming public demand, you should now make a topic of your own in the new Introductions sub-board... which is where you're reading this topic.