The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
AICHAN
Curry time!

Re: The "Introduce Yourself" Topic

Post by AICHAN »

Mizzicco wrote:
aiumi wrote:
Mizzicco wrote: But her attitude is so stuck-up -.-
and that makes her sooooooo cool..  ;D
hmm....then when the BO come around shes like "i wish i gave up on that stuck-up attitude cuz now im pissing my pants" ;D
hmmm,if an evil organisation who killed your family was chasing you,i think you would be pissing in your pants all the time ;D
no wonder,ai is awesome ^^
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

...Was that a spoiler? Wait, maybe not, now that I think about it...
Mizzicco
The Rabbit With A Murderous Desire....

Post by Mizzicco »

Umandsf wrote: ...Was that a spoiler? Wait, maybe not, now that I think about it...
no its not  :P
elfboy

Post by elfboy »

Yay... they let me in.

Hello everybody, elfboy here.

I'm a long time listener, first time caller... (oh wait, that's from my radio DJ stalker speech. *Puts away gloves, face mask, voice changing bowtie/voice distorter. Reset.*)

I've been a fan of DC forever (well 3 years, but that's like forever in Hollywood & Internet Dating years), have read the first 300 or so chapters, watched the first 200 or so episodes (as well as interspersed eps in the 300-400 range) and I love all the characters...

Well... most of the characters. I mean a couple of the kids are real pains. And the couple I mean are: Genta and Mouri Kogoro (don't get me started. How does a fool like that land a hot wife... uh nm). Then there's whenever Ayumi succeeds in putting everyone in danger because she's scared -- which seems to happen a lot -- at least twice, and that's...

Breathe... breathe... I love all the characters... *weak unconvincing smile*.

Anyway, glad to be here, hopefully they won't find me... I mean, hopefully I'll be here a long time... until my alibi checks out.
The measure of a man is not in the thickness of his skin, but by the thickness of his head.
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Post by Umandsf »

Heh, you're quite amusing. Welcome.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

Welcome, elfboy. Don't be a stranger now. And please, don't change into a dwarf.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Umandsf wrote: Heh, you're quite amusing. Welcome.
I Agree.
... another point in the list^^
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
elfboy

Post by elfboy »

Thanks for the warm welcome. :) Now I gotta go find me a girl... avatar.
The measure of a man is not in the thickness of his skin, but by the thickness of his head.
Gigg44
Life is Loud

Post by Gigg44 »

Greetings everyone

My name is Kai i live in Germany am 21 years old. I'm studying in my first year and love to watch anime espacially Detective Conan xD

I have know DCTP for quite sometime but kind of forgot to register. To break the record for the Movie 13 I registerd and then forgot to introduce myself >.<
ImageImageImage
Found
Dead.

Post by Found »

elfboy wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome. :) Now I gotta go find me a girl... avatar.
LOLLLLLLL. You sound like some of the upperclassmen in my school looking for a prom date .. a normal boy XD
Gigg44 wrote: Greetings everyone

My name is Kai i live in Germany am 21 years old. I'm studying in my first year and love to watch anime espacially Detective Conan xD

I have know DCTP for quite sometime but kind of forgot to register. To break the record for the Movie 13 I registerd and then forgot to introduce myself >.<

Hey there :-h Welcome.
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

Gigg44 wrote: Greetings everyone

Willkommen bei DCTP!
Ja, ich bin auch Deutscher, richtig. Es gibt sogar irgendwo in Off-Topic einen deutschen Thread, allerdings ist da schon lange nichts mehr passiert, aber wir können ja trotzdem einen Wiederbelebungsversuch starten^^
Auf deine Fehler oben gehe ich jetzt mal nicht ein, aber die sind auch nicht weiter schlimm. Es gibt hier durchaus Leute, die ohne Punkt und Komma schreiben und jegliche Rechtschreibung ignorieren, dagegen bist du ganz harmlos. Jedenfalls, Willkommen!

MfG
Callid
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive
Lowan

Post by Lowan »

Name: Lowan Whedaus
Conan Fan Since: 2001

Favorite Conan Movie: Movie 3
Favorite Conan Case: I never thought which one is better
Favorite Conan Opening Theme: 1st and 2nd openings
Favorite Conan Ending Theme: 1st ending

Other Favorite Anime/Manga:
Kenpuu Denki Berserk, Great Teacher Onizuka, Serial Experiments: Lain, Dragonball, Death Note, Ghost In The Shell

Favorite Movies:
A Beautiful Mind, Back To The Future Trilogy, Prestige, The Illusionist, Zatoichi, Hana-bi, Battle Royale, Dolls

Favorite Songs:
All songs of Blind Guardian!
+
Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pagan Poetry - Björk, Holy Wars & Hangar 18 - Megadeth, Vampirian Love & Dark Erotica - Galadriel, Dracula - Iced Earth

Favorite TV Series:

Malcolm In The Middle, Scrubs, Two & A Half Men, Heroes, "V", Flash Forward, Cold Case, Without A Trace, X-Files, Masters Of Horror, Fear Itself, Supernatural, The Kindred, Seinfield, Fraiser, Coupling

Favorite Books/Stories:
Bram Stoker's Dracula, Dragonlance series, Forgotten Realms series, Lovecraft stories, Edgar Allan Poe stories

wow that's my first post O.o'
BREAK MY LIES
"Kakedasu senaka wo oikakete mou ichido"
SAVE MY HEART!!
"Hontou wa matte 'ru ...Dakishimete..."
Ima RETURN TO LOVE!
elfboy

Post by elfboy »

Hey, welcome to DCTP, Lowan, Kai.

Hope you have as much fun as I have. This is a great place. And the people are great too. Crazy, but great. But I'm sure you would have noticed that already. The crazy part at least :D

Have fun.
ziraulo
Finally broke that Lurking Spell...

Post by ziraulo »

*gets out from hiding* A-ano....I'm ziraulo and I'm new here...

Name: ziraulo
Age: 14 (i feel like a kid...Conan-kun, I finally understand your pain...)
Future Career: Hmm...chemist, detective, author or something else I haven't thought of
Conan Fan Since: 2005

Favorite Conan Movie: Captured in her Eyes and Crossroads in the Ancient Capital
Favorite Conan Case: Desperate Reival!!!
Favorite Opening Theme: Revive
Favorite Ending Theme: Secret of my heart
Favorite Movie Theme: Time after Time

Other Favorite Anime/Manga: Bleach, Bakuman, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Karin, Pokemon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Special A, Itazura na Kiss, Bokura ga ita, Chobits, Card Captor Sakura, and many more!

Favorite Movies: G-Force, Take the lead, and a lot that I forgot...
Favorite Songs/Albums: If I never see your face again, Take a bow, Anthem, Unwritten,Don't say lazy, Pre-parade, Vanilla Salt, Truth, the above stated, Let me be with you, Yui's songs, and tons more!

Favorite Tv sseries : The above mentioned anime, House MD

Fave books: Gallagher girls series, Fairest, Nancy Drew series

whew! first post! and it's done!
Spoiler:
They hatched!!! I'm a mom!!!!

Image Image Image

My tumblr: http://ziraulo.tumblr.com/

3DS Friend Code: 0189-9300-8351
Melissa

Post by Melissa »

Ho, I didn't see this topic. I will try to introduce myself. (Not really interesting but...)

Name: Melissa
Age: over than 30. (don't ask me exactly, I never remember...)
Nationality: French
Future Actual Career: Teacher
Conan Fan Since: Summer 2001. But I read the manga from about 1998.

Favorite Conan Movie: Crossroads in the Ancient Capital
Favorite Conan Case: 蜘蛛ã