An introduction

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
Jamie M. Plankton

An introduction

Post by Jamie M. Plankton »

Hello, everyone! I'm new here (also new to internet), so I wanted to introduce myself first.

I started to watch Conan last year's november. Firstly, I just wanted to finish it, so I didn't watch it properly. But when I caught it at february, I started to see its mysteries. Now I'm here.

My real name is Dicle, I'm 15 years old and from Turkey (Hey! If there are any Turks here, let me know). I'm obviously not a native English speaker, I can have some mistakes. Also feel free to warn me if I behave badly. I'm really asocial and may not know when it is unacceptable.

Conan is one of the first animes I've watched and only manga I've ever read. My favorite character after Masumi is Syuukiti, I find him similar to myself. I prefer BO plot to any romance plot, not that keen on to romance. And movies are too embarrassing and a bit unrealistic for me, yet I like to watch them. While I prefer manga because it is earlier and original, I also watch anime for audio and realisticity.

As for my personality ??? , I'm a person with evil and crazy thoughts while not being that evil or crazy to make them real. And I can be a bit childish. I really like writing, I don't know how to live without writing anything (or DC). I daydream all the time I'm awake and this is a part of me which I don't really like, however I can't get rid of it and got used to.

I hope it wasn't too long or unnecessary and wish to get along well with the other fans. Yorosiku onegaisimasu :)
Swagnarok

Re: An introduction

Post by Swagnarok »

Jamie M. Plankton wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm new here (also new to internet), so I wanted to introduce myself first.

I started to watch Conan last year's november. Firstly, I just wanted to finish it, so I didn't watch it properly. But when I caught it at february, I started to see its mysteries. Now I'm here.

My real name is Dicle, I'm 15 years old and from Turkey (Hey! If there are any Turks here, let me know). I'm obviously not a native English speaker, I can have some mistakes. Also feel free to warn me if I behave badly. I'm really asocial and may not know when it is unacceptable.

Conan is one of the first animes I've watched and only manga I've ever read. My favorite character after Masumi is Syuukiti, I find him similar to myself. I prefer BO plot to any romance plot, not that keen on to romance. And movies are too embarrassing and a bit unrealistic for me, yet I like to watch them. While I prefer manga because it is earlier and original, I also watch anime for audio and realisticity.

As for my personality ??? , I'm a person with evil and crazy thoughts while not being that evil or crazy to make them real. And I can be a bit childish. I really like writing, I don't know how to live without writing anything (or DC). I daydream all the time I'm awake and this is a part of me which I don't really like, however I can't get rid of it and got used to.

I hope it wasn't too long or unnecessary and wish to get along well with the other fans. Yorosiku onegaisimasu :)
Who?
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

Shuukichi probably

Welcome to the Forums Dicle!
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Welcome :D
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Jamie M. Plankton

Post by Jamie M. Plankton »

Jecka wrote:Shuukichi probably
Yes. I didn't think it could be confusing to the other peoples when I write it in unusual way.
Jecka wrote:Welcome to the Forums Dicle!
Memesu wrote:Welcome :D
Thank you all!