New here!

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
Hattochi

New here!

Post by Hattochi »

So hello, this is the post when i introduce myself *oh come on* ;)

I'm from Tunisia, 36 years old (yes, you not dream ;D ) and i can't spoke nice english (sorry, have a bad teacher & i was tired), i'm better with french (but french fans are so boring :P ) i'm a guy. Fan of series, mangas & hate my job, i'm also a crazy fan of Conan.
I know Conan since 1998 (thanks to my friend who told me about this "new anime") but i start watching it with arab language (arabic version was more better & crazy than french) early in the years 2000, but when DVD were empty, i stopped watching because i don't found new episodes in that time.
After that, i still a real fan of Conan, & i decide one day to search & continue watching with arabic version on Youtube since 2014. But since 2015, i start watching with english subtitles and japanese version. I stop because not good in english & i search french subtitles & japanese version & i watch, it's a really cool show.
I found this site since 2 weeks ago, it seem interesting.
So many peoples will say that they know Conan since their childhood, it wasn't my case ;D
My username is Hattochi=Hattori+Shinichi. I like them very much. They have the best friendship i see.
Haibara, Kogoro & Ran are from top 10 best caracters for me.
The most boring caracter is Kaito Kid, sorry for his fans. But he is so boring! :D
I like the 3 kids, they hilarious (specially Genta), very touching & so genious (specially Mitsuhiko)
My favorite ship is Takagi & Sato: Their relationship is the only love relationship to have been developed in the show! and they are so cute :)

Sorry for english problems! happy to be here sharing! 8-)
Raspbryl

Re: New here!

Post by Raspbryl »

o7
"Oh goddammit Rasp" - Anon