Awesome/terrible fanservice anime I am watching right now?

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Awesome/terrible fanservice anime I am watching right now?

Post by kkslider5552000 »

I was on Funimation's Youtube Channel for Soul Eater reasons and because I can't sleep (going to brush my teeth at 2 AM only to find a mouse in the bathtub ;__;) I decided to watch episode 8 of this anime called "Ikki Tousen".

First minute of it showed some girl's weird dream where aliens or shadow man or someone said something about the girl not deserving to exist because of her true identity. She wakes up and she is covered by only...her bed covers and is sleeping next to another girl. I don't know what is going on, which makes it much more entertaining.  8) 8) 8)

I skipped to a couple minutes after that and there's apparently a tournament or something...at a school? And some guy keeps attacking some girl's legs to show the girl's panties every 5 seconds. Even one of the characters points out that it is fanservice. And there's a guy sleeping in the background because I dunno. The guy defeated the girl because her mom wanted him to do that. They hint that he is into older women and will be the girl's (the one she just defeated) new dad. I laugh. Also epic fanservice when another girl tries to choke another guy in this tournament...using her legs.

Somewhere else where they also all wear school uniforms, a girl tries to break the neck of an angry girl because I dunno. And than back at the other place, eyepatch girl is lost to guy with spiky hair (who btw had his name flash on the screen twice a few minutes ago which looked cheesy as hell) because...well it looks like she got thrown into the wall considering the cookie cutter looking hole on the wall (seriously it almost looks like it was put there so that you could make a giant gingerbread man on the wall or something).

I haven't even finished the episode...

GODDAMMIT I LOVE ANIME'S NEVERENDING AWESOMENESS/HORRIBLENESS. Either that or I just chose either the best random episode to watch this anime.

Edit: Ok between the random 5 seconds of showing a random street with random mannequins and then showing a flashback (where she falls down (MORE FAN SERVICE) because she is fighting I guess) while the eyepatch girl is on the sidewalk where there is dialogue of random people (presumably the people walking by her) talking about texting and stuff immediately followed by her grabbing her own breasts for a second for no reason, I'm starting to think this show is awesome.

Male character: What exactly is that power?
Aunt: All fighters have it inside them. It's their fate.
Male character:  :o *close up on eye for no reason* Their fate...

I've laughed more than I have for quite a while. (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Excel Saga are hilarious but I rarely actually lol at it, oddly enough)

So anyway, watch Ikki Tousen. Funimation's Youtube Channel. Accidently hilarious or hilarious on purpose? I dunno.
Last edited by kkslider5552000 on November 15th, 2009, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Umandsf
Something witty should go here.

Re: Awesome/terrible fanservice anime I am watching right no

Post by Umandsf »

I'm not a fan of fanservice, so I'll pass on this.
Kite

Post by Kite »

I once started watching it, but I stopped after X episodes because it's indeed just an anime made especially for fanservice. Story is pretty weak and very random. So I'm not going to try it out again, I'll stick to GinTama to fulfill my need for randomness. Fanservice is just getting in the way here. I only watched the main character's (erh ... well, he was in the beginning at least, I mean the blond spikey guy) transformation later on, and that was it for me.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

you guys are missing some brilliant accidently hilarious humor
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

Raso

Post by Raso »

the show is even funnier if you know the "spirits" they are based off of (hint they are all from Romance of the Three Kingdoms period aka Dynasty Warriors)

Image Image

same person
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Re: Awesome/terrible fanservice anime I am watching right now?

Raso wrote: the show is even funnier if you know the "spirits" they are based off of (hint they are all from Romance of the Three Kingdoms period aka Dynasty Warriors)

Image Image

same person
they mentioned Romance of the Three Kingdoms so I thought that it was SOMETHING like that but still lol

kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Re: Awesome/terrible fanservice anime I am watching right now

Smoltaft73 wrote: Im currently watching K-on, Saki, and FMA: Brotherhood

what about you peepizzles?
please make posts that make sense

CoolKid3

Post by CoolKid3 »

Ikki tousen's full of panty shots (at least the 1st episode). I haven't watched the other episodes. That series has a nice opening song "drivin' through the night"... One of my favorites actually... But like Sekirei, it's like the usual ecchi series (at least that's my assessment after watching both the 1st episode)...

My top2 ecchi series are Golden Boy and Green Green...
If you think you are cooler than me then prove it, B*TCH!

GinRei
DCTP Staff Member
銀霊

Re: Awesome/terrible fanservice anime I am watching right now

Post by GinRei »

kkslider5552000 wrote:
Smoltaft73 wrote: Im currently watching K-on, Saki, and FMA: Brotherhood

what about you peepizzles?
please make posts that make sense
To be fair, Saki is a fan-service anime.  And K-On is random moeblob, so it should count for the topic.
baka1412
* Angeloid Type Epsilon : Chaos *

Post by baka1412 »

Try to watch Queen's Blade..

You'll get a boobs withdrawal syndrome after that :D
My First Fan-Fic, please Read & Review :
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11021352/1 ... n-her-Flag
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

baka1412 wrote: Try to watch Queen's Blade..

You'll get a boobs withdrawal syndrome after that :D
yeah lol. each fight they somehow wreck each other's clothes/armor and you see their boobs.
Schillok
GCA UAC U AUG AUA

Post by Schillok »

To be fair, Saki is a fan-service anime.
More like a crossover between fanservice and YuGiOh. With a lot more girls.  ;)
Tegan Wells

Post by Tegan Wells »

I suggest you to watch Sekirei is the one of the best series I ever watched which is packed to the hilt with girls who steal the show with their cute yet deadly moves. But there are also some similar animes like Sekirei which are more interesting you can check them here : https://www.techshout.com/animes-like-sekirei/